Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski Accommodation in Hemel Hempstead!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Does anyone have ideas on where to find a cheap hotel near Hemel Snow Centre? Would rather not pay as much as the Travelodge want (£50 a night)! It'll be for two nights, either 17th/18th September or 18th/19th depending on when the course is confirmed for. Any help will be extremely appreciated!!

Andy
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
freestyleandy, Try Premier Inn in Hemel, it's pretty close or this as recommended by Gilleski "Consider Hoilday Inn Express on Apsley lock, if you mention that you are attending an event at The Snow Centre you should get a special rate. Its got a pub next door (Paper Mill) which is very nice.

PSG"
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
freestyleandy, Premier Inn have a couple of locations near the Snow Centre at Kirk Langley and Hemel Hempstead West for £58 for room only for 2 nights (the Hemel Hempstead Central location is more expensive).
Hope this helps.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Spyderman, Thanks, and thanks to Gilleski too, I will give them a call tomorrow and see what they say. Do you know if it easy to get to the Snow Centre from Holiday Inn Express?
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
freestyleandy, What counts as "easy" ? Will you have a car ?

If you are going to be flying over just for a refresher then CFe, Braehead and Castleford have hotels nearer to the slope than Hemel does.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
freestyleandy, have a look on our site for the discount codes http://www.insideoutskiing.com/venues.html the ramada is cheapest.

might be seeing you on this one! waiting to hear from Andi...
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
freestyleandy wrote:
Do you know if it easy to get to the Snow Centre from Holiday Inn Express?

It is walkable, but not if you've got gear to lug about, as it's uphill. Shocked I've walked it without skis, just boots etc and it was ok, but I would recommend a taxi if you're adverse to walking and it's not far, so shouldn't cost too much. If you have a car it's a doddle and only takes a few minutes. Very Happy
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
rjs, No car, but this is the course I want to do 'Trainer' wise. Easy would be be within walking distance!

Alastair Pink, Premier Inn looks good and cheap, but might be too far from the Centre.

skimottaret, I'm still waiting on Andi confirming the date, then hopefully I can get it booked. Will be good to put a face to a name! The Holiday Inn Express is winning at the minute, think the Ramada may be too far as well. Might just bring a tent and camp in the centre Laughing
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
freestyleandy, They're all about the same distance away, none of them I'd say was an easy walk.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
freestyleandy, if i am on it i could give you a lift to the hotel, it is a long walk....
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy