Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Mens Downhill 2010/11

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I reckon this is a three horse race between Janka, Svindal and Riach.

I think Janka

Who do you think will win ?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Janka's going to be strong but I wouldn't put it past Cuche make one final push for a title before retiring. I can't see Raich really being a strong contender for the downhill title though.

For the overall, I think it's going to be very close between Janka, Svindal and Raich with the possibility of Bode Miller making a fourth contender if his head is in the game.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Bode aims to take the record for winning the most races in a season. I believe the record is 13 race wins in a season (Maier 2001 & Stenmark 78/79).

article in German
http://derstandard.at/1281829285230/Bode-Miller-vom-Ehrgeiz-gepackt

Raich suffered back problems and has much more competition in Slalom (e.g. from his team mates and the French) than his earlier years.

I'd say

1. Janka
2. Svindal
3. Bode
4. Raich
5. Cuche
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
http://www.fis-ski.com/uk/disciplines/alpineskiing/fiscalendar.html
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
http://www.fis-ski.com/uk/disciplines/alpineskiing/fiscalendar.html?place_search=&seasoncode_search=2011&sector_search=AL&date_search=&gender_search=&category_search=WC&codex_search=&nation_search=&disciplinecode_search=&search=Search&limit=20&date_from=today
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Downhill or overall ?
Kostelic for an outside bet ?

Maybe Janka will grow on me, I couldn't take to him, as it were, last year - felt like the Steve Davis of skiing for some reason Laughing
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
At the mo I don't care who wins. I just can't wait for it to start!
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I'd love Cuche to win it again, he seems like top bloke. Gutted when he missed out on the Olympic title.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy