Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Nationwide drops cost free foreign exchange.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
No easy solution we have been in Canada for the Season and opened a Canadian account (be aware that overseas Banks often charge for banking i.e. amount of transactions per month, The Canadian account charged us to transfer money in - albeit $10 dollars). My partner had previously used the NW card on a previous season and that worked well. We spend a lot of time on the Moneysaving expert and motley fool websites looking for the latest deals. I have found that using my Egg card instead of my current account card for purchases is an option for emergencies as I can factor in cash back on transactions. This isn't the cheapest option but worth thinking about if your ccards offer cash back.

We left it late this year but I am definitely going to prepare a few months ahead for the next season and keeps my eyes out for new deals (not holding my breath though).
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Citibank UK now offer free banking in USD with a chequebook and ATM card -this would therefore be free in the US and it's quite likley thta there will be Citibank ATM's for USD withdrawal in Canada too
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy