Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Own your own resort

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
http://www.planetski.eu/news/1940

Might be worth organising a Snowheads consortium so we can show the world we do actually know better, instead of throwing anonymous mud around on a web message board.

Who's in, and what skills/suggestions would you bring to the party?
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Dr John, ah well, one enterprising snowhead has already done just that... a place in Switzerland, someone here will be able to find the thread.

I was once half-attracted to an Austrian ski area which was up for just one Schilling. Trouble is, you had to agree to retain all the staff and invest equivalent of £5m in infrastructure. I think there must be loads of lift companies up for sale for peanuts.
snow report
 brian
brian
Bode Swiller,

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=30552
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Shame the two offered in Canada are in flatsville Ontario.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
parlor, that's a bit harsh, Earl Bales Ski and Snowboard Centre has 2 lifts, 4 runs and a vertical drop of 43 meters. I think with some attitude, $10 beers and charging to use the bog we should be able replicate some of the smaller French resorts.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy