Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

metro ski show 2010 -london

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just wondering if anyone has been before and if they would recommend a trip? Do they have good bargains on clothes/kit etc?

Also are week days better to go on than weekends>? In terms of how busy it gets etc?

Cheers.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
snowfiend, I went a few years ago, expensive to get in for what it is and no real bargains to be found on kit as far as I remember, although I wasn't really looking to buy any kit at the time, so didn't look too hard. Not sure I'd go again, only reason for doing so would prob be if skiing pangs become really really bad...or if there were some good deals on kit to be had this year
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Went last year as I was in London and got some cheap skis. There are some bargains if you dig around. Big queues to get in so book your tickets online. I think the weekend is busier.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Ok guys cheers for the insights... Was hoping i'd be able to pick up some bargains will check out the ticket prices to see if its really going to be worth it!
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
snowfiend, I went last year and was very disappointed with it TBH
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
snowfiend, For me its the start of winter, sticker fest, kit browsing, avvy talks, kids love the ski displays and ice climbing, if I happen to find a bargain then thats just a bonus. On returning I go to the dry slope, dig out my ski vids (plus the new one's I bought at this years show), try on my ski boots, marvel at the fact my sallys just about still fit, book the car hire (flights already booked months ago of course), think about ski servicing, decide they'll do just one more trip.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
snowfiend, we went to London for the weekend, shopped, met friends and took in the show. Went on the Sunday about 11am and whilst it was not quiet there was no queue to get in and it did not seem particularly crowded inside.

Wife wanted a new jacket and liked the idea that she could try on everything in one place. Did not buy there as everything was at least full price?

A couple of highlights such as meeting the British Disabled Ski Team, however, tbh, if I had gone to London just for the show I would have been a wee bit disappointed...
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
is metro a good place to find work, or are they all 100% on sales. i remember seeing neilson there a couple of years ago..
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
williams223, I think you'll be looking for this http://www.natives.co.uk/skijobs/jobsfair/index.html
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy