Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Volunteers needed for study on price sensitivity of the UK ski market

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Dear skier/snowboarder,

How sensitive to price are UK skiers and snowboarders?

I am inviting you to participate in my research project to survey skiers and snowboarders from the UK. The aim of the research for my Masters dissertation is to investigate how currency exchange rates influence demand for French winter sports resorts. It is to be examined how price-sensitive the UK ski market is and to what extent cost functions as a motivator for skiing in the French Alps. My research is a crucial part of my Masters Dissertation. I would like to understand the relationship between destination choice, currency exchange rates and perceived value for money.

I have included a link to a survey about skiing in the French Alps and your last ski holiday which I am hoping you will complete online. This survey is easy to fill out and should take no longer than 15 minutes to complete. You will be asked about questions about your ski/snowboarding holiday(s) in winter 2009/10, 4 questions about skiing/snowboarding in France as well as 4 general questions about you.

You are eligible for participation if …

• You went skiing/snowboarding in winter 2009/10
• You are at least 18 years old
• You are a UK citizen or you have lived in the UK for at least 3 years

Then please choose one of the following links…

• If you went skiing in France at least once in winter 2009/10, please click on the following link…

http://www.kwiksurveys.com/online-survey.php?surveyID=KCJKLJ_89ad0b6a

• If you didn’t go skiing/snowboarding in France in winter 2009/10, please click on the following link…

http://www.kwiksurveys.com/online-survey.php?surveyID=KCKOKL_903af721

There are no risks to your privacy if you decide to join my study by completing this survey. You are not asked for personal details such as name and address and your answers cannot be linked to you personally. All information is confidential and will only be used for statistical purposes.

Thank you very much for your help.

Kind Regards,

Christina
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy