Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Morzine, Les Gets, Portes du Soleil - summer multi-pass

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We have been offered the use of a friends chalet near Morzine for our summer holiday because we have had to cancel our booked holiday due to redundancy.

Does anyone know if there is any way of getting the 1E summer multi-passes when we are not staying in the approved accomodation, because at 24E/day for the family we couldn't afford to have one for more than one or two days?

Skimom
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I think they are tied in strictly to the accommodation which makes them such a good deal. It seems to me a ridiculously complicated website - one of those that just sends you round and round in circles. The owners of 'approved accommodation' have had to pay into the system which then allows the guests to pay just one euro rather than the 6 euros (I think) a day.

We haven't bought into the system for our chalet in previous years but decided to give it a go this year and did it through the agent who sometimes lets our chalet in Les Gets. So I bought it for 6 beds which was 60 euros - we do sleep more but are rarely full in the summer. Meant that when I was there at the end of June I then got the passes for us for 14 days for 14 euros - and I made sure that we were out on those lifts all the time. Sometimes I reckon though that we tottered up Mt Chery in the afternoon for a cup of coffee just because the lift pass was there! Other days we roamed far and wide ending up in Champery one day - delicious lunch too.

Anyone staying with us has to take a form stamped by the agent to the lift office in order to qualify for the reduced price.

And sorry, I don't know of a way around the system - other than just buying them on the days that you know you will take full advantage of the pass. They do let you use the pool in Morzine (and the lake near us) but I don't know how much that is on an individual daily basis. Sorry can't be more help.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I think Pamski has it covered. We signed up our apartment as 5 beds so it cost us Euro 50 to subscribe. We can get a slip authorising the Euro1/day deal from our local agent and will make the Euro 50 back on our own use over the three weeks we are there. We also got a two week booking via the agent which doesn't happen every summer as there is a huge excess of available accomodation over demand. That was probably because our place was advertised as within the Multipass deal. I think that makes me a happy subscriber!

I don't know of a way to beat the system if you aren't staying in a location that has signed up. It is still good value at Euro 6 per day if you organise yourself. You could use the lifts in the morning for a long walk, have a swim in the afternoon and pay tennis in the evening. There is no obligation to take the Multipass for the full duration of your stay.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Time to resurrect an old thread... I can find the punter information on the PDS website but nothing about signing up accommodation. Can anybody point me to where I can subscribe my accommodation online, or does it have to be in person? Is the cost still the same (EUR10 per bed for the season it seems to be above)? I would guess it probably has gone up now as the cost for punters is EUR2 per day for subscribed accommodation and EUR8 for others.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@MontriondSkier, the price is still the same, my agent does it for me so I can't help on the workings of it.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy