Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Maggiore Car Rental

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Has anybody used Maggiore car rental in Italy? Been looking through trip advisor and some horror stories are coming up, but would like to know if any of you guys have any experiences with them. Thanks.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
barthez1980, are you sure you want to drive in Italy Shocked
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
boabski, Northern Italy is very different to further South. I assume an outfit called "Maggiore Car rental" will probably be based somewhere around Lake Maggiore, and when we had a holiday in that area a couple of years ago, I was very pleasantly surprised, having previously driven South of Naples, where almost every car had dents.

But we booked with Auto-Europe (pick up from Bergamo airport) on our trip to that area, so I have no knowledge of the particular company.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
alex_heney, Last year I booked a car rental from Venice airport through Auto-Europe, and I too would also recommend them. Interestingly the name of the actual car rental firm was "Sicily by Car" - with a name like that they might be a mafia organisation Toofy Grin , but I had no complaints about the car (a Lancia Musa which had the interesting DFN semi-automatic gearbox). Madeye-Smiley
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
We have used maggiore car rentel many dozens of times. All cars have been fairly new and in good condition. Just remember to check the car over before you leave the car park, and take photos of any damage. This goes for all car hire company's. Maggiore covers most of italy. Also booking through Auto Europe is generally cheaper for Italy.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy