Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Morzine for 3 nights in Jan 2011 for 2 people

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Does anyone know of some cheapish accomodation for a 3 night stay (Thurs to Sun) in Jan - still flexible on which weekend. The websites accomodation seem to ask for 4 night minimum so I expect there is something out there?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
http://www.chaletsdirect.com/forum/forums/forum-view.asp?fid=1 ???
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
chrisb, I normally stay in Les Gets but if I were going to Morzine I would be checking out

http://www.snowandtrek-morzine.com/

snowHead
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Lou, Any Les Gets ideas for 3 nights?
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
chrisb, PM sent
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
chrisb, we had a fantastic 3-night stay with these guys last Jan/Feb - www.skimorzine.com

Chalet Bon Bon is awesomely located in the centre of Morzine equidistant from both lifts! However, i think their short break days are fixed, and I can't remember which days they do! Short stay, chalet board accommodation is hard to find! This was excellent.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
http://www.apexmorzine.com/

Paul & Nina Dally, both snowHeads and post here quite regularly so try searcing for them on here and send them a PM (look in Morzine snow reports last year maybe), lovely people and nice convenient place.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
chrisb, I too would echo rayscoops, 's suggestion!
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
thanks for the ideas, now just need comfirmation of the "pass" - my other half did go to Ibiza with the girls
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
If you need any others, I have booked an apartment in Le Grand Bornand via www.ownersdirect.co.uk. They had apartments in Morzine I was looking at as well I am sure.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy