Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

4FRNT MSP's change to Line Phrophet Flites.... Advice please

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi All,

That time of year again looking to book a week early jan and thought about changing my MSP's

Im not binning the MSP's I just want a slightly more Piste Ski which has a better turn radius, turns are slightly easier to initiate but still will let me dabble when needed.....

So I have been looking at ski's with any more suggestions muchly welcomed,

A bit about me im 5"9 and 60kg and currently ski on 171 MSP's

The ski's i've been looking at are

The Line Phrophet Flite in 172

or

The Black Diamond Kilowatt just like the sound of these but I think the turn radius is 22.5 which compares to the MSP

or does anyone feel something like a Volkl Ac10,Head TT80's would offer something better?

Any advice most appreciated, I will be looking to get some of last years cheap stock

Thanks Andy
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Just one other the Dynastar Sultan 80's seem to fit the bill any experiences?
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Sultan 85's maybe, the 80's are soft floppy noodles. I do love my Sultans (85) though, carve really well on piste, suprising amount of float for they're size in pow, and fine for the first two feet of fresh, good in the bumps - I reckon they're one of the best all-rounders on the market, in that they're true 50/50.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
cheers mate I saw the 85's after the 80's they do look like a nice ski, what size are you and what size are your sultans if you dont mind me asking?
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I'm 5 foot 9 (ish) and around 70kg's, I have 165's which are too small for me (warranty replacement from previous season Legend 8000's), so these days I only usually use them for piste days and teaching (all the above still applies though), if I bought them again I'd probably go 172 to up the versatility a bit, but still keep them at the piste end of my 'quiver.'
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy