Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Advanced Off-Piste Instruction Holiday

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Would anybody be interested in an Advanced Off-Piste Instruction Holiday ?

Probably 5 days instruction, 1 day with a mountain guide in Nendaz (part of the Verbier system)
Organised on an 'Open Book' non-profit basis
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Alan McGregor, Achilles has already half organised something similar
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
This would be Verbier at the end of January rather than LDA in March
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Yes I would, but I've already booked one for the week before that. Sad
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi
im interested but im not at advanced level iv done a bit of off piste but im looking for off piste lessons, i am a quick keen learner ive skiid 7 weeks, what do you think
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
skion wrote:
Hi
im interested but im not at advanced level iv done a bit of off piste but im looking for off piste lessons, i am a quick keen learner ive skiid 7 weeks, what do you think

I don't think this trip would be for you.
Feel free to drop me a PM or an email at alan@skierstoolbox.com and we will try to sort something more appropriate out.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Alan McGregor, am looking at options for off piste instruction at that time of year, what do you consider to be advanced level ???
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Quote:

what do you consider to be advanced level ???

...oooohh... another Snowheads Classic!...
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Neilski wrote:
Alan McGregor, am looking at options for off piste instruction at that time of year, what do you consider to be advanced level ???

As I've had no takers yet, it could be at whatever level you like !

You will find all the info here
www.skierstoolbox.com
including my definition of 'advanced'

Just to be clear ...
This trip was run, at my suggestion, by SCGB Ski Freshtracks last year. They've decided not to run it this year, so I thought I would see if there was any interest.
It would be on an 'open-book' non-profit basis but I would be one of the paid instructors (otherwise I'm not insured to teach).
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
A couple of mates and I are looking at doing something like this in mid-Jan ... we haven't booked anyhting yet but we will probably be staying in Veysonnaz.

Are your prices quoted for the whole group ... up to 6 ???
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
RichA wrote:
A couple of mates and I are looking at doing something like this in mid-Jan ... we haven't booked anyhting yet but we will probably be staying in Veysonnaz.

Are your prices quoted for the whole group ... up to 6 ???

Prices are for the whole group.
Drop me a PM or an email with what you have in mind, I am quite flexible
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy