Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Val Claret

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi All

Does anyone know how much of Val Claret is ski in ski out?

The top end looks fantastic (I've skied near by) but what is the rest of the town like for very easily getting to the slopes and back. Yes I'm very lazy.

Thanks
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
A fair amount is (virtually) ski in/out, and the rest of it is only a short walk. The exception being the apartments along the main road in and out of Val Claret which can be up to 15 minutes clump in either direction, so double-check the exact location. To be honest, even if you get the farthest flung apartment the walk is rewarded by very quick uplift to the slopes in all directions so wouldn't sweat it too much wherever you are.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy