Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Club Social Dates

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Laura Chamberlain has just published Club social dates and contact details for the EOSB, and the 2 balls, in the members' forum here.

The bulk of her information is below - but I have stripped out the e-mail addresses and phone numbers.
End of season party - All member and reps welcome
Date: Friday 20 May
Venue: Ski Club of Great Britain Clubhouse
Time: from 6.30pm
They’ll be a ’pig-roast’ on the patio (approx £3) and a pay bar. Come and party with the reps and members that you met over the season. Just so we can get an idea of numbers, please rsvp to (see e-mail address on club forum).

2005 Summer Ball
Date: 8 July 2005
Venue: The Hurlingham Club.
The Summer Ball offers a chance to catch up with old friends, reps you may have skied with, make plenty more new friends and dance the night away in the beautiful surroundings of the Hurlingham. We’ve managed to secure Superfly (infamous band in ski resorts around the Alps, especially Meribel) as the band this year so it’s going to be rocking!

Tickets: You can buy tickets online (link in club forum) or call Maggie on (number in club forum).

We look forward to seeing you there, but in the meantime, please browse the photographs from last years ball.

Ski Club Northern Ball
Reserve Sat 29 Oct for the Ski Club Northern Ball in Manchester - organised by Bryce Cooper. There is a new venue for The Ski Club of Great Britain Northern Ball. Please tell your ski friends & people you ski, lead or rep with during the season about the Northern Ball. To book tickets please call (number in club forum)
or (see e-mail address on club forum). Please pass these booking details on to everyone that’s interested.

Fly to Manchester from Edinburgh (£33 return) or London Gatwick (£43 return) with www.Jet2.com
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Nick, nice link to let people know how to get to Manchester, but no assistance on the Southern venue, mmmmmmm. Confused
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Nick Zotov, Could Wimbledon cope with the Nightshift getting together, especially if there is alcohol involved Shocked Laughing
Can you take guests?
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Linds, deffo nightshift 2005 I hope. Like bringing guests - but it does get a bit crowded, so the Club might say no. Why not ask Laura?
Alcohol? Hmm. I still remember my head the morning after the AGM Shocked wink
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Nick, just had a look at tube map Shocked Wimbledon on the same route I did from the Ski show, not a good route when alcohol assisted rolling eyes I may try and find a bed for the night save the hassle of trying to get home Laughing
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hey, the SCGB EOSP is the same night as the Natives one! (which will also be in Wimbledon)
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Linds, Wise move. I'll have to catch train - friendly pit is 20 mins away.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Wear The Fox Hat, We could always camp out on the common with the wombles Laughing
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Linds, I've already sorted my bed for that night.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Wear The Fox Hat,
So which womble is letting you into his/her bed Foxy wink ??
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Motor Mouth, you're just not reading in the right places. Now, make sure you vote.
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Wear The Fox Hat,
Have already done so the other day but didn't leave a comment. Should I have done?
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Motor Mouth, did you READ the posts?
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Wear The Fox Hat,
Probabaly not but will go back and do so. Am not into detail... tis a development area for me!! Little Angel
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy