Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Hemel - curret conditions?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Thinking of a tele trip tonight or tomorrow am. What's the latest review on snow quality/crowds? How badly trashed is it by evening?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Snow quality in the evenings is much better than it was during peak periods in the winter, although morning snow conditions remain noticeably better than evening conditions.

Might be worth asking Hemel about a Telemark evening which will offer discounted rates compared to the regular price for boarders or alpine skiers. I heard that it was being discussed although not sure if it's started yet.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Yep Cameron's organising regular tele Sat nights/Sun mornings but don't know if there is a special deal. Stanton will know I guess. Might show tomorrow am.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
fatbob, I think there will be a reduced price ticket for those sessions, but slope staff will check tickets and you'll need to be on tele kit.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
went up last sunday and the previous saturday....very quite....ski straight on to lift.....conditions extremly good......
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
JUST BACK from Hemel, second time and what a different experience !!

Started at 8.30 - quiet, maybe 15 people in total, mostly skiers and private lessons...
No queues at all, you could have the slope just for yourself if you waited a few seconds on top. Brilliant!

SNOW - groomed, soft and even surface - very very nice - suited me much better than moguls, bumps, and narrow gully of late February evening conditions
(it did feel quite dumpy though)

Be aware music won't start until 9am and then you might fall asleep on the Poma listening to Christmas songs Shock
it did get better however as the boarders took over the slope around 10 o'clock

Overall a very good morning! Very Happy

PS Snow&Rock got a sellection of brand new demo boards to test. You pay 15£ but they will give it back in vouchers. Def will try next time.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy