Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Working for Ski 2.....or any other suggestions!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm trying to put together a few weeks work in the coming season and in my search I came across Ski 2. Anyone worked for them before? If so what are they like regarding groups, accommodation and wages etc? Also, are there any other suggestions on where to look aside from Interski? Very Happy
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
freestyleandy, not worked for them, but i know the owers very well, great resorts and small team of people, used them for a hioliday a few years back and had a great time
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Also try Skiing Europe - they pay slightly more than Interski, you have to help with boot-and ski fitting on first evening but don't have to supervise lunches as with Interski. Accommodation varies in standard but generally decent; they operate in various resorts (Wengen, Kitzbuhel, Cortina, St Anton to name a few). Groups are generally kids / teenagers. Website www.skiing-europe.com
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
freestyleandy, try a search, there's a whole thread with details of companies that employ part time instructors.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
beanie1, I tried a search but only found a thread that finished up discussing working in Scotland, and being closer to the Alps, I would rather go there. Definitely going to look into Ski 2, and Skiing Europe too. Any other thoughts out there?
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
freestyleandy, Maybe Ski Astons? Never worked for them but I've seen adverts from them looking for part time instructors.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I can definitely recommend Ski 2. They operate in Champoluc in Italy, and that is some of the best skiing in Europe. It's small and high quality. Sometimes you get 4* hotel accom if you are lucky. Champoluc is not fantastic for complete beginners as there is a big step up to red runs from the baby slope. The runs for 1-week beginners are great. For advanced you can spend all day skiing to Gressoney / Alagna and back. One memorable day-off we had a Heli Ski trip to Monte Rosa, with a glacier ski all morning down to Zermatt, Cervinia and then back over into Champoluc.
After work, there is excellent team skiing.
SkiPresto!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy