Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Can you hire pushchairs/buggys in Niederau?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Going to Niederau next year and will have an 18 month old with us.

Can you hire pushchairs there?

Just the thought of lugging one to and from the airport with all the ski kit isn't appealing, plus the ones here have small solid tyres, need something with larger pneumatic tyres for the snow.

Anyone encountered this before????
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Just take one with pneumatic tyres yourself. We will (hopefully!) have dispensed with ours by then.

We did this with #1 son, but with #2 we didn't bother and just used a rucsac instead.

How much pushing do you expect to be doing?
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
You may find it easier to hire a toboggan type thing in the village. Why not approach the various ski hire shops (Thaler, Margereiter, Blackfelder from memory) and the tourist office - they will be the best bet to know if anyone hires buggies etc. I wouldn't discount taking your own in any case for ease at the airport - sometimes you can have to walk quite some way - with a reluctant 18 month old - or in any case easier to keep strapped in if keen to be off on it own.

Have a great time in Niederau - it certainly has its loyal fan base.

And you could maybe contact Carolyn - she regularly posts here in the winter, something like Weather in Niederau is the thread. She lives in the village, has self-catering accommodation and also instructs so she know lots about the place and is really helpful.

Last edited by Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see? on Mon 14-06-10 22:12; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I think getting as far as Niederau without a buggy will be more hassle, as suggested!!!

Got to try and find one with large diameter pneumatic tyres......

Still, we have the rest of the year.

Really optimistic about Niederau, heard many good things, plus went to Germany on business last week and found Nurnberg nothing but spotless and the people nothing but friendly. I know Nurnberg and Niederau are far apart, and in different countries for that matter rolling eyes , but the people are of similar tempermant, i hope...
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy