Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Weather In La Plagne

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hey guys does any one have any info on the current conditions in la plagne. i find the websites are crap and prefer word of mouth. am off there on april 10.
cheers
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I ll let you know, a friend of my is returning today...
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
haven't really heard my friend from la plagne in person yet, but the first stories go that the snow was quite ok and he has had 2 days of snowing and quite good powder.... the bad part is that the first night they were robbed in their appartment while sleeping Evil or Very Mad .... they forgot to lock the door....lots of stuff stolen (skipasses, snow pants, glasses....)
I ll tell you more as soon as I ve spoken him....
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
cheers dio5 i go out on sunday so any info on weather would be good
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
just spoke to my friend.
As I said before, he had two days of snowing which brought about 15cm's of fresh per night... that is at about 2200m & higher...
there was still snowcoverage till about 1800m, where they helped it also with artificial snow...At 1600m there was almost no snow left...
On the upper slopes conditions were great , but a bit icy, and the lower you got , the more slushy it was , especially in the afternoon...
so snow enough but in typical spring conditions...he also told me that the pistes in the nearby Les ARcs were much nicer...

cheers

dio5
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
fantastic might ski across in les arc for a few day then. even thoughthey are predicting snow the end of this week into the weekend
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy