Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

You gotta love Chamonix....

Poster: A snowHead
Millsy (formerly known as preggers) decided she couldn't go a season without any skiing. We managed to find a babysitter for Logan in Argentiere so dashed up to the Grands Montets hoping he wouldn't have a melt down !

A few cm of fresh overnight so she took the Kuro's out of the rack....

Argentiere glacier looking resplendent...

Les Drus with Mont Blanc in the background

So for her first run of the season she goes under the cables down the front of the glacier Shocked

Alright so far

Great snow at the top!

Now we're talking!

Snow a bit heavier on the lower section...

Went up Bochard and down towards Retour Pendant. The lift and piste were closed so plenty of freshies....

These Scottish women can ski!

No snow at Retour Pendant so did the traverse right to exit via the tunnel

A bit heavy but still lovely snow

Picked up Logan and went for lunch on Chamonix. It's lovely in the Spring sunshine...

Mum happy to have Logan back in her sights!

On the drive back to Switzerland you pass over the Col des Montets. It's usually piled high with snow!

And pass Le Buet, the end point for some great tours from Flegere or the couloir des Possettes (Le Tour side). The hotel is a great place for a beer while waiting for the train back to Cham.

Lovely day out. Perhaps our skiing days aren't quite over!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Wow! You're a lucky man...ok, ok, she's a lucky woman too!
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
BobinCH, lovely pics especially enjoyed the look of pure joy in pic no 7 Very Happy

Ooh and congrats Very Happy
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
BobinCH, Nice pics... was over this weekend as well - shut down by weather Friday (did 1 quick run off the GM in heavy heavy pow).. North Face of La Noire yesterday - great snow in VB & down right of Gros Rognon, then variable amounts of fresh over a tricky crust on the face itself.. Still plenty of skiing left to be done if you can keep the motivation up!! (It does get harder & harder as it gets warmer in the valleys, not that that has been a great problem this week!)..
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
BobinCH, lovely! a fitting end to a "fruitful" season?
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Very nice..
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Girl, baby and snow - what more could a man want?
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Distinctly better vis than the previous weekend - Nice "regular lift served" season ender.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
altis wrote:
Girl, baby and snow - what more could a man want?

A couple of cold pints!!!

BobinCH
Nice end to a great season. Glad to see Milsey get out for a rip.
Hope we can put a few turns in next year.
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
More great pics BobinCH, thanks.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Great pics BobinCH

I am definitely going to spend some more time out in Cham next season
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
horizon, hope you've lined up those new skis. She reckons you won't be able to keep up with her on the Tankers!

RPF, drinking! Another thing Scottish women excel at wink You coming back out next year? Can you bring with you a a lovely young lady who likes a bit of Saturday morning babysitting Very Happy

Amazing May conditions. Lots more snow coming this week. Only Aiguille du Midi open but looks like high up we could be skiing powder into June Shocked
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
BobinCH, good work as usual looking forward to seeing pics of your missus taking you down Mallory in June!
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
BobinCH, fabulous, thanks for posting such lovely, happy photos.
snow conditions
BobinCH, I'll be out alright but not likely for the season Mad but hopefully 3-4 weeks
No worries I'll take one for the team and pull a babysitter wink I better not leave it till the last minute or I'll have to down a few Hoegardens and involke the "no hotties on a powder day" rule Shocked
snow conditions
Lovely photos! Smile
ski holidays
firebug, did you ski Sunday? I was sorely tempted to come back and do a Vallée Blanche first thing but Swiss Mothers Day intervened wink
snow conditions
Good for you !
snow conditions
Most excellent!
snow report
BobinCH, we did! I have some pics somewhere, not as good as yours - she looks very happy to be back out again Smile The light was not as good (though not bad!) and the snow was really nice, a bit better than Saturday I thought. First time I've made opening day and closing day Smile A really lovely end to the season and our friend had an impromptu party at the top lift to finish it all off!
ski holidays
You sure those aren't snowboards with bindings on ?

Fantastic pics, esp. 2
snow report
Great pics. I'm very jeleaous of your wifes ability, more practice needed for me I think.

Did you name the baby after the Argentiere ski run? Very fitting if you did! Smile
snow report
Pierre? or Ric?!
latest report
Log'n'an? Laughing
snow conditions
Well if you are ever passing by Finhaut again (last village before France) and I am there, I'd gladly look after your bairn.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy