Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Jan 2011 Ski Trip

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Well, its that time of year again, where I start to try and herd cats in getting people interested in going away next year! This time around we're looking at Italy, as the last 3 years have been in France. We are looking for suggestions on resorts that cater for mixed abilities, and any companies that do all inclusives (pref the cheaper the better, but throw it in and lets see what comes out!).

Thanks guys!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Fellow snowHead Wayne does inclusive ski holidays to the Dolomites, so he will be able to give you more information on that.

I've been to Italy the last two seasons. I went to La Thuile this season which would be pretty good for a mixed ability group, I wrote a trip report somewhere in the trip report section. Then I went to Courmayeur last season, which is possibly less suitable for mixed abilities, perfect for intermediates but not much for beginners and nervous skiers and not much piste-wise for the very advanced either. But a great town with stunning views of Mont Blanc.

Last edited by Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person on Fri 30-04-10 19:07; edited 1 time in total
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
mustdash, have a look at the Monterosa area comprising the villages of Alagna, Gressoney (+ Stafel) and Champoluc. We stayed in Alagna which is a traditional Italian village with bundles of charm. Gressoney might be a better base for a mixed ability group.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Selva.Great skiing and fantastic scenery and a lot cheaper than france.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
mustdash, Have a look at Mountainsun, San Cassiano in the Dolomites http://www.mountainsunltd.com/chalet/albergo-frohsinn.
Not all inclusive but very reasonable and they will organise transfers and they have in-house ski hire. Great food and fantastic location on the slopes.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
queen bodecia wrote:
Fellow snowHead Wayne does inclusive ski holidays to the Dolomites, so he will be able to give you more information on that.

You did ask
check out here

mustdash,
Ci vediamo l'anno prossimo wink
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Wayne - Thanks for the link! Ironically, you are one of the 2 companies we have looked at (along with Ifyouski and their ClubMed hotels). I'll PM you!
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
If you are looking for all inclusive then I'd check out Cervinia, where the more advanced skiers can drop over to Zermatt, or Sestriere for the Milky Way, which most abilities. Selva is pretty good for chalets and Passo Tonale is getting good reviews for it's night life.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy