Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Snow on May Day Bank weekend-it's a dead cert!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just seen the snow forecast for Cham and as usual there will be snow on May Day bank weekend. This will be the second year I have had to sit out cos of injury but I have never skied on may day bank and not had snow it's freaky! I first started in Tignes then started going to Chamonix and the one year I switched to Lech and it dumped all weekend then as well. Have a great weekend whoever is going it's just a top way to round off a season.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Gsyfreerider,
I did the weekend in Zermatt last year with around 2m of fresh and you could easily ski back in to town. Not sure I am going to make it back out but thankfully not due to injury. Are you on the road to recovery?
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Yep all being well aiming to slide again in October/November, that will be nearly 2 years out torture!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Sorry you have an injury for the second year running Sad

Agree that May Day BH weekend is a great way to top off the season, great fun and the slopes are so much quieter too, why more people don't catch on to the wonders of late season sliding I'll never know but I'm happy for them not to Laughing

Snow wise, yeah it's good to see charts showing a bit of fresh - there's a group of Snowheads heading up to Cairngorm for the bank holiday and we're being promised a few centimetres of fresh too ... nice! snowHead
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
roga wrote:
we're being promised a few centimetres of fresh too ... nice! snowHead

Bloody hell, Nick Clegg will do anything to win a few votes rolling eyes
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
arv, Yeah, deffo need some more "white stuff" as these Eastern Europeans are nicking all the jobs. Dont know why Gordon didn't think of it.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
roga, been following the Scottish thread all season should be a great weekend and and no doubt you will be partaking in a gallon of ale or two. Never skied in Scotland and always wanted to, went on a summer holiday there a few Years ago when my son was 9 months and dragged him and the missus up the gondola at Nevis range just so I could check out the ski area!
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Might be snow in the UK this BH the way the forecast is looking Sad
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
^ last time I looked at a map Cairngorm was in the UK? Puzzled
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Gsyfreerider wrote:
roga, been following the Scottish thread all season should be a great weekend and and no doubt you will be partaking in a gallon of ale or two. Never skied in Scotland and always wanted to, went on a summer holiday there a few Years ago when my son was 9 months and dragged him and the missus up the gondola at Nevis range just so I could check out the ski area!

There may be a small glass of beer involved at some point I suppose Little Angel wink

Yeah go for it when you can, Scotland can be great fun Very Happy
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy