Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Aeromax Ti v Dynastar Booster 10

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi All
Looking to buy my first skis in the sale for next year. I'm 56, male, intermediate, can carve, parallel, mostly reds and blues, on piste. Not really looking to go off piste (other than little bits on the side) and want a ski that carves well and is a bit forgiving, mostly due to my age and fitness which is OK for my age.
I am buying because I am semi retired and my wife and I are planning to take our caravan to Europe for 6 weeks next spring to make up for having only learned to ski 18 months ago!
Snow and Rock have got both the Salomon Aeromax Ti and the Dynastar Booster 10 at around £220 in the sales with bindings. Has anyone got any feedback on these skis as to which might be best, and, does either of them have any draw backs?
All feedback welcome. Thanks. Dixie Dean.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
DixieDean, You sound the same standard as me. I don't know whether they were Ti Aeromax's (they might all be for all I know, or they may have a Ti and a non Ti version), but I did test a pair of Aeromax's at a ski test. My report is here http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=52694#1256387
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Megamum Thanks for that
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
DixieDean, (I do some work with Salomon)

The aeromax ti is a great value for money ski and perorms really well for what you are going to pay for it. A good solid ski with good grip and and responive.

Have never been on the Dynastar Booster but they make great skis and allot of skis in that range will have very similar charataristics and feel under the feet.

Happy shopping
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy