Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

CoreUPT skis

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Has anyone demoed the Candide Pow model ? - (2010 version only, but either length).

Has anyone any experience of the CoreUPT line, or know where I can demo their skis?

Cheers!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Ouch, that's marketing...............
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
what is?
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Funnily enough, I was in Tignes this week (I'm currently enjoying the 26 hour trip home on a coach - sat at Calais waiting for ferry) and there were a LOT of people skiing them. Probably due to the fact that they are based there.

I was in Ski Republic and they guy in there pulled this ski out and its a BIG plank of wood Smile Looked lovely though.

My understanding is that the Ski Republic in Le Lac is going to be hiring them out next year.

They also do a really nice twin tipped park ski which looked the business. Would have loved to have skied them but it was my last day and I was strapping a board as i'd promised my 9 and 7 year olds that I'd let them have a go on the tray....
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy