Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Contact British Airways: Helpful hint if you are trying to contact BA

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Unlike Easyjet you cannot just re-book your cancelled flights on BA.com (unless you paid FULL fare).
Who would of thought Easyjet would be the best?

Anyway....good luck if you are trying to phone BA...fat chance of getting through in the UK.

If you can bear the international call charges then phone one of their "lesser" countries as any BA call centre in the world can rebook any BA flight in the world.

To find the numbers on the upper right of their website you can re-set your country.
Having chosen on go to the very bottom of the home page where in small grey type is a "contact us"
Click and choose Telephone numbers and start calling.

Yes, it will cost you more, but at least you have a decent chance of getting through (well I did anyway)
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
rungsp, good tip. Using Skype or a similar service the cost need not be prohibitive.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy