Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Seats available to French Alps 17/4

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Having just delivered stranded "volcano ash" skiers back to the UK from Alpe d'Huez, I have a Minibus going back to the French Alps via EuroTunnel on Saturday early pm with 7 spare seats.
Prepared to pick up anywhere on route from M25 to Folkestone and deliver into your resort. Best option for group going to resort near Chambery.
Apologies, option now expired.

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Sun 18-04-10 13:10; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
A pity you didn't post this yesterday.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
snowball wrote:
A pity you didn't post this yesterday.

Very much so I would have taken you up on this but I cannot get down to the M25 in time.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
On a thought, any one else in the same boat .i.e bus going to FRANCE tomorrow( Sunday) Let me know as I will be very interested in filling your spot. Thanks
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Gregory, Hitman4, Priceyboy and Geepee just left Les Menuires on a 'special' bus service heading for Calais. Speaking to the drivers, I discovered that 16 buses had been organised by TUI to pick people up from the Alps and all had come down empty on Saturday! Shocked
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
admin, they missed a trick there, should have shouted up and got the buses filled.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I will relay this to my TUI contacts tomorrow.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Smokin Joe, I don't think there will be any transfer buses on Monday but you never know Smile
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
There must surely be someone driving down; many people even, each day!
Considered hitch hiking?
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
If anyone is desperate to get a transfer all the way back from the French Alps (ideally near Chambery) back to London and you can get around 7 to 8 passengers then try Sebastien Barbaux at AMB Transfers on +33 (0)6 73 169 224. He's a very good friend and will give you a good price if you say that Andy C recommended him. Safe Travels.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy