Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

chamonix this weekend , whats occuring ???

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
after having only one snow fix this year,and hearing about all this last minute snow that's about, have just sorted a DIY trip to chamonix for this sat/sun/mon on my lonesome.
have only been to chamonix once before for a family trip, when we stayed and skied "les houches" and only went into chamonix for one night out, so as i am going solo and only have limited skiing time i was after a few tips from any chamonix experts on where to find the best snow and apres-ski , and any pointers to save precious skiing time.
have been told that the Grande Montet area is the place to be but need to book a cable car onto top of the ski pass Puzzled
also obviously if any snowHead in chamonix this weekend let me know
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
looks like nothing will be occuring now due to bl@%&dy dust Evil or Very Mad
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Neilski, Sad maybe still a chance?
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Shimmy Alcott, still got everything crossed, and if dont hear anymore will be of to john lennon at 3.30am , but if the axe does fall there will be some guiness downed in curshaws tonight Shock
hows the recovery going hope not still itching Very Happy
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Neilski, presuming you do make it, and I hope you do...

Grands Montets (GMs) may well have best snow but is mostly North facing - last Friday it didn't really soften till 14h30ish. I believe it's been warmer last couple of days. Brevent-Flegere will be soft early on as it's South facing. But it will be well mushy by early afternoon if not earlier. Le Tour? no idea.

Back to GMs. The top cable car is additional to the "Le Pass" but included in teh "Mont Blanc Unlimited". You generally have to reserve it but I hear that hasn't been necessary this week, as it's been so quiet.

Apres? I believe there will be end of season parties all over the place. Otherwise, "Chambre9", "The Pub", "Munster", "Monkey": all reliable.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
under a new name,Thanks for the info. Have now booked a guise through chamex so hope to make the most of quiet slopes, fingers crossed
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy