Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Skiing hols related work next year

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
My son will be on a gap year next winter. Does anyone know how he can
go about finding out about some work in a resort. He'll be 18, skiied for
1 week x 13 years. Foreign languages not good, but he is plucky.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
son of simon, age 25.... what did you do???

wink
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi Simon,

Will be of no help at all but very interested in your query.I'm 25 myself and will be looking for something similar myself next season, 2* beginners courses done with UCPA, French is poor.

Look forward to hearing the responses from snowheads.

Regards
Sonny11ie
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
The obvious one would be to work for a TO as a Chalet host, barman, night porter, hotel host. Yhey normally open applications around about July he could go for resort rep but a lot of the TO's prefer people, the companies with the most jobs are Crystal/Thomson, Inghams and Neilson but there are also a lot of smaller companies especially in France. Language isn't really a requirement with the big TO's.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Richiavo
Quote:
he could go for resort rep but a lot of the TO's prefer people,

Although they have been known to employ a few dogs.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi,

Get him to take a look at Natives www.natives.co.uk which has loads of information and suggestions for winter work, as well as a good database of companies who are recruiting.

Good luck!

Heather
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Simon, To be a rep you need to be over 21. Check out Natives.co.uk for loads of info on working a season.

All of the major TO's have a "work for us" section on their websites. Simply click and fill in an application form. Once the season over the HR dept will start the process of recruitment for the 2011/12 season.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
daehwons, did you have a sleepless night last night, trawling through 7-year-old threads?
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Zero-G, Doh! Didn't look at the date.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
daehwons wrote:
son of simon, age 25.... what did you do???

wink

this character seems to be digging up a lot of posts from 2004 for some reason, if you look at most of the posts on page 2, the first post is from 2004 and replied to by the same person - daehwons
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
red handed.... Embarassed

I confess, I clicked on the "unanswered posts" link and saw that loads over the years have either been missed or ignored?

I clicked on some of the real old ones..... replied to some (with a wink to see what the response would be)

I actually found some good posts, there should be a "rescue an old unanswered post" day or something

Sorry for any inconvienience
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy