Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Cairngorm 4th snowiest resort in the world today! (Weds 31 March)

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Yup, 4th in the world at the moment - not bad Very Happy

Take a look:
http://www.skiclub.co.uk/skiclub/snowreports/lastsnowed.aspx?SortLastSnowedBy=Depth

It's easy to forget we sometimes have excellent snow on our doorstep but if you're about to hang up your skis for the season and feeling sad your season has ended for you could do far worse than grabbing a quick few days in the highlands over Easter or if you can't make it at the moment you could even consider coming up for a ski in May! snowHead
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Guardian reporting over 75cm has fallen in Aviemore:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2010/mar/31/snow-blizzards-northern-ireland-scotland
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
roga, Just got in from work, had a look at http://www.cairngormmountain.co.uk/ just to have a little peak to see if thing were as good as expected. I think the pics say it all. Still nothing visible on web cams yet though.
I hope they have managed to dig cairngorm out for Tuesday snowHead snowHead snowHead
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
So wish I could make it up for a sneaky little trip, my skiing really took on a new turn this season and I've suddenly got better so want to go on another trip soon Very Happy
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
im in the same boat lucylockett, think i will be heading up there next weekend, unless we sufddenly have a heatwave!!!
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Just had another look on the Cairngorm site. They are just starting to dig it all out and hope to be fully operational by Friday snowHead
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
lucylockett, if you cant do Easter have a think about a weekend afterwards or even the May Day bank holiday, there's a few people, including Easiski who instructs in Les Deux Alpes, planning on heading up and Cairngorm are organising quite a few activities and events for that weekend. Skiing at that time of year in Scotland can be a great experience with nice spring snow, sunshine and long days which are great for enjoying the apres ski. Given it's only something like 4 weeks after this dump of snow I'd expect the cover to still be pretty decent and although the lower slopes will probably have disappeared by then (although thus season you never know!) there will most likely be some good skiing from mid mountain up.

ricfrench, fingers and toes crossed 'coz friday is looking okay weather wise, more heavy snow likely Saturday though!
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy