Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Flight cancelled...airport chaos

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Easyjet...flighht cancelled...oh joy.

To compound problems the Easyjet booking system had fundementally crashed both on line, and on phone.

No seats at all for today, we eventually rebooked for tomorrow morning and came home.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
rungsp, Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
rungsp, Sad Really hope it all works out okay for you tomorrow
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Don't ya just love airlines? Guess its all the BA customers fouling up the EJ system!
Hope it goes OK tomorrow rungsp,
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
rungsp, Sad Sad Sad Sad
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Apparently Easyjets computer systems have gone into meltdown and they are having to do everything manually - my best friend's 70yr olsd mother is stuck there still waiting for a 7pm flight.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Quote:

my best friend's 70yr olsd mother is stuck there still waiting for a 7pm flight.

katedenhaag, Sad Which airport(s) are affected?
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
rungsp, where were you going?

My OH flew on time from Geneva to Gatwick with Easyjet early this morning - but he was delayed by 2 hours with no explanation coming into Geneva from Gatwick last Thursday.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
sister started her pre-emigration tour of Europe yesterday with a several hour delay.

Most inconvenient as the party couldnt start until we knew she was out of the country Laughing
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Got the 8.15am, an hour late.
Lucky we didn't go for the brutally early 6.35 which was 2+ hours late...that would have been a bug.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy