Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski Companion required January 2011

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I am a 25 year old disabled lady skier looking for a ski companion (intermediate standard minimum) to ski with a few hours each day during a two week family holiday in Les Gets France in January 2011. Happy to ski on blues at a slow relaxing speed (snow plough turns / parallel in between).
Private bedroom with ensuite in chalet provided.

Further information available.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Thought I'd bump this back up for you to get more viewings. Which week in January are you going?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hello,

I am Interested. I am an advance skier, I also have slight disability. I would love to help out, support and even give lessons if needed. I am free all January2011.

I am 39, male.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
hi just loged on after break seen your reply for 1st time thanks will get back to you.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi would You be able to email, me more details about this trip such as cost of the trip etc.

I am 18 Years old and And an Advanced Skier. I Have over 11years skiing experience and i have had alot of experience working with people with disabilities. I am also happy to just cruise at a steady pace on blue runs

i am a trainee Adaptive Instructor doing my BASI Level 1 Course Next Month and is looking for on slope experience

look forward to hearing from you

shaun@15below-snowsports.co.uk
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Nabish wrote:
Hello,

I am Interested. I am an advance skier, I also have slight disability. I would love to help out, support and even give lessons if needed. I am free all January2011.

I am 39, male.

Hello Nabish

Could you give me a little bit more information about yourself and your ski experience. I am not looking for lessons as i have a good instructor at Les Gets and have approx 3 two hour lessons a week. My biggest problem is when I fall over I need help getting back up and my skies often need taking off before they are put back on. I weight approx 90 kg. If i fell over would you be able to pick me up and get my skies back on?
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hi There,
My name is Abbey Lucia, I am a BASI ski instructor at the Snow Dome in Tamworth, and have passed my BASI Adaptive, have BASP snow sport First Aid, and Emergency First Aid.
I am 19 years old, very patient and caring, like to have a good laugh, dedicated Snow Sporter, clean CRB, BASI registered and paid up member.
Your noted requirements are OK with me, please advise of any costs involved (student!) January 2 week break is OK with my college course.
I don't like to put too much online about myself, very happy for you to call me to meet up/have a chat on the phone.

kindest regards

Abbey Lucia
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Thank you Abbey for contacting me about the 2011 skiing trip. I have actually managed to get fixed up for this coming season but your experience also sounds ideal for me and perhaps if you were availible for january 2012 i would like to contact you (if you are interested would you like my email address?) Thank you again for taking the time to reply to my message
Regards
Alex (Purple skier)
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy