Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Has Anyone used Extreme Cuisine Indian Delivery in 3V/La Tania recently?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Has anyone used them recently? Any comments? Up to scratch? I am trying to persuade the OH from loading a massive curver box full of cooking stuff into the already fully laden car and he has found Extreme Cuisine on the web, I had heard of them last season but not great reports. Was hoping someone might have recent experience. Thanks.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Lloyd Grosman curry sauces...?
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
FlyingStantoni wrote:
Lloyd Grosman curry sauces...?

Agreed Very Happy Any cheating that can be done should be done. Sarah I'm impressed that you have the room to consider it Laughing
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Lou, I don't have the room really! He won't put the roof box on Evil or Very Mad we have 4 pairs of skis and boots, helmets, 2 big bags, 2 smaller bags, loads of other bits and bobs etc etc and he wants to bring a big box of ingredients, professional knives, big pans and all manner of cooking gear rolling eyes
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
sarah, does he know there are shops in France? Laughing

He's right about the knives though.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
sarah, And you are getting all that in a boot, with no top box Shocked Truely, I'm impressed - what do you drive? A Pantechnican maybe?
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Lizzard, have you ever tried to buy speciality ethnic spices in france? Not easy even in some big hypermarches, impossible in resorts, he has tried many, many times in winter and summer resorts. If you know otherwise, he'll be back to LDA in a flash, he is a total curry monster Laughing

Megamum, it's a Renault Grand Espace Cool

Back on topic, has anyone has used this place?
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
sarah, I've not used it, but I like the name!
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
We used them last year in La Tania & they supplied food for the whole chalet (14 of us) on the staff's night off. It was excellent but the food is delivered cold & needs to be heated so if you're in a chalet you need to have access to the kitchen. Saved us a fortune on eating out.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
sarah, When I went to the EoSB I did it with the self catering group. I chose to make curry. Asking around showed that it was indeed possible (as it is in most big places) to buy basic ingredients, for curry, so all I took was the spices - the curry powder, bayleaves, pepper corns, cardamon pods etc. to go in the curried meat and rice if you like Pullao (sp?) rice. (I may have taken the dried rice as well - can't quite remember), but I do know that because the spices are so intense in Indian cooking that what I had with me took up next to no space at all - and I was on the train and still had space for it. Maybe that would work as a compromise?
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
sarah, I always make curries from scratch, buy all the spices locally. The only thing I can't find is asafoetida, which is hardly essential anyway.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Lizzard, Same wavelength I think, what isn't altogether clear is whether sarah, has access to a stove top and pans on her trip to do some cooking.
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Megamum, what's she staying in, a burrow? Puzzled
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
spyderjon, Superb! That is just what we needed to hear Very Happy

Lizzard, Megamum, thanks for your input Very Happy Seems we are sorted, maybe he'll pack some asafoetida just in case wink Laughing
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy