Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Help - about Nendaz

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We've decided to go over to Nendaz now for snow reliability, but as we arrive at Geneva airport at 8pm, and by the time we hop on the train and arrive at Sion station, it'll probably be 11.30pm-12.30am. I don't think the postbus runs at that time, so we'll probably have to get taxi (i'm guessing).. Are there taxi outside the Sion train station at that time of evening? Will they charge at ridiculous price? Or it's better to prebook them? Anyone have any idea how much it is for the journey?? Any reliable taxi company I could prebook that journey?

It's just with my bad experience with getting taxi in London, even if I prebook them, the taxi driver tries to overcharge by £5-10 each time - which is very annoying!!! And I'm worried as I don't speak french nor german I'll end up paying what the driver ask for...........

Your suggestions will be much appreciated, thanks!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Yes, Yes and Yes.

There is a night bus on Fridays and Saturdays, I'll try and find the times for you. You might be OK (just) with those train times.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Oh I didn't know about the night bus, doesn't appear on the regular schedule http://www.fahrplanfelder.ch/bav_assets/files/2009/12.362.pdf
but I'm sure swirly is correct.

Been told a taxi should cost around 50CHF, although never used one myself. The taxi rank is just outside Sion station, next to the bus stop.

Alternatively, if you're arriving at that time in the evening, consider renting a car from Geneva.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
There's a bus service on Saturday evenings that leaves Sion postbus station next to railway station at 23.40 ( google lunabus nendaz. )It's at the bottom of the car postal page.

There are always Taxis on the rank at he station the fare is around 80CHF and it's on a meter. They don't expect a tip
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Wow, taffvalais, the taxi fare has gone up a lot lately! I have noticed that switzerland seems to be getting more and more expensive year on year...

I guess gisellex should be able to get that night bus. The train from GVA arrives at 23.27 and the bus leaves at 23.40.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
So there's a bus on Friday at 23.40 or is it just Saturday?
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
bum, That is because the uk is getting poorer and poorer rolling eyes
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
bum, great id
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I'm in Siviez in 2 weeks, before a two yeat wait for my next trip.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Just on Saturdays as far as I know
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy