Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Who's off where thsi weekend ???

Poster: A snowHead
Off to Valloire / Valmeinier on Friday for 5 nights

A bit sunny but can't wait

Where else are people off to ?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
sev112, we are off to Utah, (Park City and Alta) Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Val d'isere, cant wait. Got a bit warm last week but the temps have now got low again and fresh snow forecast towards the end of the week looks to make it a great week to come.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hemel - I think the weather's been good there recently and the snow's holding up.

Actually I really shouldn't be looking at this thread! Evil or Very Mad
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
sev112, Chamonix. As usual. Twisted Evil
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
St Anton for a week. And our BA flight from LGW has been reinstated as well. Hurrah!
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Not this weekend, but off to Grand Massif on 02 Apr. Third time this year, weluvit!.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
stoatsbrother wrote:
sev112, we are off to Utah, (Park City and Alta) Toofy Grin

stoatsblud, Let us know how the snowpack is looking:

http://www.sltrib.com/news/ci_14726436
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Fiordland, bottom southwest corner of NZ. Very Happy

It snowed there this week, but I'm going on a hunting/fishing trip.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
3V - forecast looks fantastic - fingers crossed!
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Heading for the Dolomites the weekend, staying with Mountain Sun in their albergo in San Cassiano for the week. Then off to Saalbach and a week's coaching with the Midland Ski Club's family week.

Then when I get back heading for "north" Sweden for a few days - but won't be doing any skiing, strictly business! Sad
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Was supposed to be doing 2 weeks in La Norma but my mam is in intensive care so had to cancel. It's bad enough having my mother sick and bad but to have to cancel this as well and disappoint my girls is like the icing on a cake made out of poo-poo Sad
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
but hey it could be worse
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
TotallyBoard, well, not much, unless it was you in intensive care Sad .

Me? I'm off to Sainsbury's this weekend. Oh, joy rolling eyes .
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
i'm off to valmorel friday night, 3:30am ferry is not going to be fun aha.
snow conditions
Ahhhhhh! Bastids! Just back from Mayrhofen and missing it allready! Have fun all!!
ski holidays
arc1950 for two weeks. Euro-star to Bourg we're going daytime, friends who are down just for the week going the night before.

Bless 'em - they are taking the children, forgetting that on Sunday it is yet another hours change to Daylight saving, - so a 9:30 ski lesson will feel like a 7:30 to our body clocks, and them with two under 10s who have not slept on Friday night... drugs anyone?
ski holidays
Flaine. Waterskiing by the looks of it
snow report
Serre Chevalier on a BA stand-in operator out of Heathrow on Saturday morning.....hopefully.....
latest report
LDA as usual for school Easter break, 9 days skiing, including a day at La Grave hopefully. Forecast is for colder temperatures and more snow after the recent warm spell.
ski holidays
Monkey World. A new Orang was born last November who we haven't seen yet (and who we have just adopted). Can't wait.
snow report
Horti auction to buy some trees Very Happy
ski holidays
Verbier for three days. Hoping that the promised snow and cooling trend materialise!
snow conditions
Val Cenis (30cm of snow forecast over weekend) but we are driving down so won't get there until Sat night Sad 3rd and final trip of the year.
ski holidays
TotallyBoard, Sorry to hear that. Sad Hope things start to look up very soon. wink
latest report
TotallyBoard, Was supposed to be off ski -touring, but Mrs Ski had an ACL reconstuction on Tuesday Crying or Very sad
latest report
Val d'Isere.Brap.Its looking good too!
snow conditions
Cairngorm - and possibly Nevis Range too.

The forecast is looking good - so looking forward to my 16th consecutive weekend on snow Very Happy (greatly assisted by Yad Moss and Weardale ski areas in the Pennines being open from mid-December to mid-March). Now fearing that a ski-free weekend could be looming soon Sad - the end of my endless winter is in sight......
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
And don't forget to change your clocks (in France anyway and I presume the rest of Europe as well as the UK) on Saturday night. I haven't broken the news to my daughter that her lesson with easiski Sunday morning effectively start at 7.30am Twisted Evil
latest report
Chamonix for a week from tomorrow and then Val D'Isere for a week from next Saturday. Hope it cools down considerably!
ski holidays
paulio wrote:
Monkey World. A new Orang was born last November who we haven't seen yet (and who we have just adopted). Can't wait.

Shocked

Now referred to by my kids as "Chav World" after a visit where most visitors looked as though they were on probation for TWOCing, or riding around on electric wheelchairs because of obesity. Lots of people walking with their dole poles too..

Have a good time NehNeh
snow report
It's literally the most fun way of spending half a day in the whole of England.
ski holidays
We're off to montgenevre.....thank you for the tips on changing the clocks! Our children would have missed an hour of their ski lesson! Embarassed
snow conditions
RobW, See you there!! I'm staying out till end of season and am packing everything from winter woolies to shorts and bikini top Smile
ski holidays
Beaver Creek/Bachelor Gultch 3 nights for my b-day!
latest report
paulio,

what do mt and mrs orang utan think about you kidnapping their newborn ? wink
snow report
Westendorf/Kitz. It's nice, havent been here for ages, but always used to holiday here with fam/friends. Lots of funky slushy bumps (God knows how 'cos there's no-one around) and the mellowest/most chilled atmosphere I've ever seen in a ski resort.
ski holidays
Cervinia - on, off, now on again, though shortened trip Very Happy
ski holidays
I'm off to Prestbury.
snow report
Off to Meribel today until the 6th April for the Brit Senior & Junior Alpine champs. Looks like there could be a lot of snow erly on, hopefully it won't disrupt the race programme to much!!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy