Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

girl snowboarders

Poster: A snowHead
why are there no girl snowboarders, is it just a male macho thing, or are there some girlys under the extra extra large coats and baggy trousers.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
A friend's niece is currently competing in the Brits - she's a girl and a snow boarder. Maybe she just passes you so fast you don't notice her? wink
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
compostcorner, Mrs cad99uk takes exception to that comment wink
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
I'm a snowboarder and I'm a girl
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Girl snowboarders look so cool, I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo old Sad
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
compostcorner, there are (more than) a few of us around. however, i'm loooong past being at an age where i truly be called a "girl"... Laughing
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
compostcorner, ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Where are you skiing/boarding ???????????????????? Puzzled Puzzled Puzzled Puzzled Puzzled

i keep getting told off by Mrs Sev112 for always gawping at them on trips
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
compostcorner, what makes you think that there are no girl snowboarders?
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
compostcorner, Puzzled Puzzled Puzzled there are loads of female snowboarders, mostly young. It's true that there are more men, but there are probably more male skiers too.

What there aren't lots of is girl mountain boarders - so I learnt from some mountain boarders I met here in the summer. It's intensely unglamorous, unlike snowboarding.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
There are lots around and most of them look very nice Madeye-Smiley
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
My 10 year old wants to join the ranks of girl snowboarders next season
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
1. Saw loads of girl boarders in Maurienne Valley last week
2. One of whom (a very attractive young Russian girl I'd sat next to on a chairlift earlier) went past me on a black run like I was standing still and I was close to my speed limit comfort at about 50mph or so. She was scary good.
3. My 12-year old daughter wants to snowboard now...
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
The two that took me out a few weeks ago whilst skiing in the PDS were definately girls... .the one that I took out because he'd decided to stop - board sideways - on a small road (red) was definately a boy...

I prefered the girls..

Madeye-Smiley
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
You have not been to St Anton?
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
My wife and both daughters, 8 & 10 snowboard.

The kids have been boarding since they were 4 years old, and are both annoyingly good now. The oldest managed to break her wrist two hours into the first day of the season last year, hitting a jump, and was back on the mountain the next day.
snow report
Probably because I come on to them all.
latest report
Swirly, Skullie Skullie Skullie
latest report
Lots of them over here. It is a shame to think they are not skiiers. Sad
snow conditions
There's lots about if you look......

snow conditions
i stand corrected, i guess i just look in the wrong places.
snow report
Nice to see the one on the left has adequate support...
Shocked Very Happy
latest report
Jenny Jones seems to do alright as a female boarder. Apparently she's quite good, and stuff.
snow conditions
For all your girly needs:

http://www.bitchboards.com/

They do gear & and their clinics/meets make me green with envy!
snow report
Another girl snowboarder here (probably also stretching the term girl a bit too much - but you know what I mean!)
snow conditions
Yes, I'm in favour. Just because someone isn't good enougfh to be a skier is no reason to ban them from the mtn.
latest report
davkt wrote:
My 10 year old wants to join the ranks of girl snowboarders next season

Well make that the week after next at least for in fridge snowboarding thanks to rather good offer that dropped through the letterbox this morning, complete junior fast track course at Tamworth for £38. Another one goes over to the darkside!
snow report
I like the snow bunnies Cool preeetttyy ladies
ski holidays
compostcorner wrote:
why are there no girl snowboarders, is it just a male macho thing, or are there some girlys under the extra extra large coats and baggy trousers.

you must be hanging out at one of "those" hills, each to his own, live and let live brother Laughing
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy