Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Pamporovo instructors

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello all,

Thinking of a week in pamporovo, although I know its a very small ski area, but I get to spend some time with good friend. I thought I could treat it as a chance to take a lesson or 2 that I have been meaning to do for a while to see where I can improve my already outstanding technic! Laughing

Does anyone know if that is advisable and what my options might be there?

Thanks!

Dave
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
In my experience Bulgarian ski instruction is still stuck in the 1970s, save your money imo.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Not to sure about Pamporovo but in Bansko there is plenty of good instruction. You might be better off there. More options altogether.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
The reason for Pamporovo is some friends are already going there so I get to visit them as well as do some skiing.....
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I would think then that bulgariaski.com are your best option.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
narc wrote:
In my experience Bulgarian ski instruction is still stuck in the 1970s, save your money imo.

I know some very good Bulgarian instructors - they're not in Bulgaria though!
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
The ski instruction in Bulgaria is great - not at all stuck in the 1970's. Both the main ski school and also the independants (notably Interski down at ski centre 2) have excellent reputation and I have heard good reports of both.
Pamporovo is a lovely resort - ideal for families and particularly for beginner skiers.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy