Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Oz en Oisans - good for weekend getaway!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Can't find much about Oz on Snowheads - but have just got back from a weekend there and it ticked all the boxes! Very Happy
- Easy to get to - Lyons, Chambery and Grenoble all close enough to drive from, so lots of flexibility on timings and flights...ours was £68 return
- Easy access into Alpe d-Huez ski area, but accommodation seemed cheaper
- Everything on your doorstep, couple of good bars, good restuarants, grocers, etc
- Ski hire shop very central and helpful too!
- Great ski area - more than enough variety - for us mostly on reds...
- Ski pass was 105E for 3 days
- easy to ski where the sun is!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
We went to Vaujany a couple of years ago and skied into Oz, I really liked it there! Thought the lift prices and ski scholls were very reasonably priced!
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Vaujany provides better access for the skiing I do in that part of the world but no doubt that Oz is a great access point for the ADH area
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Arno, I think for most (piste) punters Oz provides much better access than Vaujany.

Only drawback with Oz for weekend are flight times. To enjoy a weekend it`s necessary to take Friday off and, ideally, Monday.

Flights nowhere near as frequent ort convenient as, say, Geneva.

Lovely corner of the world though.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
jonty, i've done plenty of weekends in that part of the world - you can get a late flight to Lyon and a latish one back (assuming you're in London). agree that Oz is probably better for piste access
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy