Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski School recommendation for Les 2 Alpes

Poster: A snowHead
Hi,

My girlfriend and I are off to Les 2 Alpes on 3rd April, we have both had approx 8 weeks skiing and are comfortable on most reds and a few blacks but try to avoid any bumps/off piste, and are looking to book ski school with lift passes to try and develop our technique and get rid of any bad habits that we may have picked up. Looking at the ski schools available there seems to be ESF, European Ski School, Evolution 2 and Easiski, does anyone have any experience of these, any recommendations or general advice?

Thanks in advance
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
TommyDazzler, Welcome to Snowheads. Out of those I've used ESF, European and Easiski. ESF like anywhere are variable, when I used them for my daughter the instructor was good but the group large. European has a pretty good reputation, I used them last year for a freestyle lesson for my daughter which was good, their instructor's are all I believe English speaking but not necessarily native. I've used Easiski a lot for my daughter and myself, she is very good and has an excellent reputation on here (do a search). I would have thought a few private lessons would be best in your situation, probably the same cost as group lessons.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
TommyDazzler, I'll second Easiski, excellent tuition Very Happy
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
I'll recomend Easiski too.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
TommyDazzler,
Agree with the above but as it is Easter week she may well be fully booked already. Worth contacting though to find advice on the best alternative.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Colin B, Avago, Snowshark, T Bar, Thank you for the kind words.

TommyDazzler, Pretty busy, contact me asap if you want to chat about it. I agree that at that sort of level, every day is not required. 2-3 private lessons would be a better option. Very Happy
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Thanks everyone for your help, sounds as though easiski comes highly recommended
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
TommyDazzler wrote:
Thanks everyone for your help, sounds as though easiski comes highly recommended
She sure does- another vote here!
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
And another vote for Easiski...

I have had 2 weeks ESF tuition (total beginner and advanced beginner) and 1 week Easiski tuition in LDA.

One of ESF weeks was awesome - fantastic tutor, brilliant tuition. The other week was not so good.

The Easiski week was fantastic.

Things like ESF can be brilliant, but you are taking a bit of a risk - you may get lucky with the tutor, you may not. I don't have enough money or enough skiing weeks to risk wasting either of the two on duff lessons!

With Easiski you are (in my opinion) guarenteeing a certain level of instruction.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
And another vote from us!
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
If no one has mentioned her yet, contact easiski

You won't be disappointed. She knows her stuff.
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
FastMan, she's only been mentioned in each post so far Toofy Grin
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
and of course a vote for easiski
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
well there's always easiski, of course....... snowHead
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
how about........easiski
snow report
This is turning into a love in wink
snow report
Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
snow conditions
easiski, Laughing Laughing Laughing don't fight it........
ski holidays
Better late than never, and the recommendation from one who has profited, is..... easiski, Very Happy
snow conditions
easiski. Avoid imitations.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy