Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Snowtrax

Poster: A snowHead
Hello,

Just wondering if anyone has used Snowtrax before? They seem to be the cheapest for a pair of skis I am looking at and was wondering if anyone has any experience of them.

Thanks
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Dublinfella, I was in the shop yesterday and they are registered snowHeads as well, so should be OK.
But I have never bought anything by mail from them.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I've never ordered anything off them either, but same as Boredsurfing, I was in the shop yesterday. They fitted my boots incorrectly, but they're being really helpful in identifying the problem and trying to help me out without any extra costs.

Bought my skis there too, they're a good bunch of people.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Dublinfella,Mate ordered a pair of dynastar sultans
great price , delivered in three days, bindings mounted correctly
he is well pleased with them and he saved £65.00
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Yep. I've used them mail order for Ski's, no problems, everything ok, arrived on time, good price.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
I got my skis and boots from there in the summer...really nice people, got heaps of advice and loads of experience
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Got my Punishers from them two years ago - good guys. I'd do business with them again.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Cheers,

thanks for the info, will hopefully get a deal sorted.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Can't recommend this shop highly enough - and no I'm not family or an employee! We bought new skis online based on their recommendation in November and they proved to be excellent. They even threw in a 'free' double ski bag. Their prices were as good as anyone, and cheaper than some big names (EB, S&R etc) even with carriage. Good after sales follow up too. You won't be sorry you've used them. Very Happy
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I agree - really helpful staff and good range of kit...
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Same here, just got a new pair of k2 xplorers off them , mail order delivered next day and 150 quid cheaper than my local shop in xscape at castleford.
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
I got my Scott skis off them, great price and arrived on time. Two other members of my ski club got their K2`s off them, very happy.
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
I'd thoroughly recommend them too! I got my X-Wing Tornados from there a couple of years ago and my Daughter some K2 Missys this season. Cheaper than elsewhere, wide range of kit, quick delivery and binding set up is fine. Helpful on the 'phone too.
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Happy customers Smile Nice too hear!
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
BUMP
Probably visiting the snotrax shop on our return to have a look at Bern helmets does anyone know if we get a snowHeads discount?
ski holidays
Boredsurfing, Fancy a cup of tea in the cafe, when will you be visiting
latest report
Boredsurfing, I hope not as I didnt ask for one Laughing but my skis were super discounted anyway Very Happy
latest report
Dublinfella, I got my Explorers from them 2 yaers ago and have just got this years Kung Fujas from them too. Their services is excellent and they are competitive in terms of price. You won't be dissapointed if you buy from Snowtrax.
snow report
Frosty wrote:
Boredsurfing, Fancy a cup of tea in the cafe, when will you be visiting

One weekend in January can't be sure which one yet.

I notice in the online shop some Berns are out of stock.
ski holidays
Great, let me know.
latest report
Have used SnowTrax a lot as they are just 7 miles down the road. Very helpful and give excellent service, particularly from my old Chemistry teacher who works there since his early retirement. He introduced me to skiing 28 years ago Very Happy Not that he will thank me for telling all and sundry that Shocked
ski holidays
Another big up for Snowtrax; always helpful and helped my wife solve a custom insole problem bought from a competitor`s shop. I`m just battling a " should I or should`nt I " go there tomorrow, and look at lovely new skis !! Puzzled
snow report
Thank you again guys for the lovely comments.

We are a family owned Ski and Snowboard store situated in Christchurch Dorset.
We are so focused on customer service and making sure that we provide the best equipment at the best price.

If we can be of any help to anyone then please just contact us via email: sales@snowtraxstore.co.uk
or feel free to become a "Fan" of us on the old Facebook at www.facebook.com/snowtraxuk we often have competitions/discount vouchers to be used on our website.

Thank you

Andy
e-commerce Manager
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy