Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Les Arcs 20-27th March - UCPA

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,

Anyone doing UCPA at Les Arcs 20th - 27th March? Off there on my tod and looking for some buddies! Oh yeah, 30 yr old male, trying to snowboard!

Rob
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
hey rob

i fancied a bit of last minute snow to les arcs and was going to book a studio for a week (was getting some great deals) when i came across your post. Never heard of ucpa but looked into it and just for the lessons alone it's bargain and looks pretty interesting . So probably going to book it tomorrow. So probably see you there mate, only i'll be arriving sunday. If your interested send us an email, even maybe get in the same dorm room to make an equal british- french contingent. Oh.. by the way 32yr old male from leeds, been snowboarding for about 5 weeks, partial to a bit of apres but also like to chill.

cheers

richard

email:moowalker@hotmail.com
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Sounds good - I've sent you an email
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy