Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Mens SG Garmisch

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
ORF are reporting this to be Michael Walchofers last race, I can´t find any info on the web, anyone else heard anything?
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Just seen Marco Büchel ski his last race, he had a glass of bubbly in the start house, and skiied down in his Lederhosen , shaking hands along the way with many of the trainers, very sad day.

Erik Guay wins the small Crystal Globe for SG World Cup.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
DAB wrote:
ORF are reporting this to be Michael Walchofers last race, I can´t find any info on the web, anyone else heard anything?

You mean on the TV?
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
DB, yep, really odd before the race they said it could be the last SG he does, can´t find anything on the ÖSV site? They didn´t say anything about downhill either, do you think he will retire now?
Also looks likely that Mattäius Berthold will make the swap from the German ladies team to the Austrian ladies team........don´t think the Germans will be too impressed about that.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
DAB, there was some talk of him retiring after this season before the Olympics but I don't think there was anything official announced.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
DAB,

There were recent rumours that he was going to retire but Walchofer confirmed he was going to continue. I don't see Walchhofer continuing for much longer than another season and wouldn't be surprized if he hung up his skis now.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
DB, Agree. Lately he hasn't looked the skier he was, I don't know why - shame. Crying or Very sad

However - didn't Ivica ski a fabulous race? So smooth - OK, Guay was faster but not nearly so nice to watch. Very Happy
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
easiski, not so nice to watch? Shocked Eric Guay is gorgeous! click
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
maggi, Thank God.........finally some male totty to brighten up my day Very Happy
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
easiski wrote:
DB, Agree. Lately he hasn't looked the skier he was, I don't know why - shame. Crying or Very sad

However - didn't Ivica ski a fabulous race? So smooth - OK, Guay was faster but not nearly so nice to watch. Very Happy

Yes Ivica is great to watch. He excels in soft conditions I bet he is one hell of a powder skier.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy