Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Cervinia This Sat. 13th

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Myself and two mates all early-mid 40's will be tearing it up in Cervinia next week. If there are any SH's about, get in touch. Very Happy
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Mollerski, Hi, won't be there the week you are - I go out on 20th, so if any other SH's about that week ........
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
deerman wrote:
Mollerski, Hi, won't be there the week you are - I go out on 20th, so if any other SH's about that week ........

Ah right, hi-jack my thread then. wink
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Just got home. We had the best conditions of the season apparently. Very Happy
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Yep amazing week Madeye-Smiley
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
bigpea wrote:
Yep amazing week Madeye-Smiley

Apart from the $hite company. Very Happy
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
i never mentioned your snoring, no need most on here could hear you Sad

Has Becs sorted your panda eyes with the spray tan Cool
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
bigpea wrote:

Has Becs sorted your panda eyes with the spray tan Cool

I'm going in the booth tomorrow. She'll check the shade with colour chips, mask-up the rest of my face, then lay down the basecoat. I've asked for a hint of metal-flake. wink
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy