Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Les trois vallees - Three Valleys 20-27th March... Who's around!?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Group of 4 of us heading over to Les Trois Vallees and finally settled on La Tania to be in between everywhere and at a decent cost!

Any other snowHead around at that time!?

Am the one with a White POC helmet and POC goggles and quite possible a snowHead sticker on the helmet...

Have yet to decide whether to stick it on or not! Very Happy
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I'll be there for a few days with a group of friends for what should be a girls (ok ladies wink ) weekend but is quickly turning into a girls week snowHead I may be in a white Casco helmet or it may not have arrived by then!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
will be in VT from 27th onwards.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi Michael, is your group on skis or on boards? I'm in Val Thorens from 21st on a board, and travelling with a skiier so good chance of us mixing it up a bit.

If you spot a really tall rider, looking like he's doing the stealth thing - black trousers, grey and black jacket and matt grey helmet (says AVID on the back in dayglo) riding a black nidecker, shout hi Happy
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
michaelminhatkinson, I'm in Courchevel 1850 that week (arriving on March 21). I'm doing a course for 5 half-days.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Well if you are short of someone to have a drink with... give me a buzz on 07 97 36 72 34 9... erm hope I get the message/ call as I just got a new phone and not too up to speed with it...

Think we are all "pommes frittes" Very Happy ok... skiers this time... albeit 4 of us... I can't get it out of my mind that last ski trip we were with kids of friends of mine (3 / 4yrs old) and they use pomme frittes for parallel and pizza for snow plough! :d

We are varying from intermediate to nervous advanced(me) Very Happy

Else go through all the walkie talkie channels! Very Happy currently on 3-38...

or email as am blackberrified by work: michaelonhholiday (at) gmail.com

OK gear: White POC Helmet and While POC goggles. Red North Face Top (no hood <-- yeah need hood). Black baggy trousers with grey duck tape here and there (yeah used to board)

Ooo and can do better... we are at Chalet Amethyste 1 tel: 0033 4 79 01 30 57 map: http://www.skibeat.co.uk/images/chaletMaps/original/3.jpg

Darn, just allowed you lot to be able to stalk us! : Toofy Grin

Michael
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
<stalk>
I'm next door in Sapphire
</stalk>
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Right... to scare you all off... Very Happy

I wear a semi Hannibal Lecter mask! Very Happy

http://image96.webshots.com/196/1/56/6/2337156060028037854dPKeSD_fs.jpg

mmm...
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
1 Sleep left!!! Toofy Grin Over-excited now...
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy