Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Andorra,Pas de la casa

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi

Im looking to head over to pas in Jan 11, i did want to stay in the olympiades apartments right on the slope but seems as though they are sold out already Sad

Have been looking and found one more called the frontera blanc apartments.
-was wondering if anyone has stayed here or know somebody who has and what it was like.

Also if anyone can give me a bit more advice on where to stay near the slopes, last time we were in the llac negre (decent hotel) but were just after self catering this time to save a bit of cash

Thanks in Advance
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hiya,
Just came back from Pas today, I didnt stay in the Frontera but it looked really nice and people we met were staying there had no complaints. Looked to be the same standard as the Olmpiades.
Location of the Frontera is great too, you can walk the offical way and will take approx 3 min walk to the slopes or there is a staircase at side of olympiades you can walk down too. If honest we stayed in camelot hotel, ,was a basic 3 star (very clean though- few doors up from frontera) and then rented space in the heated locker on the slope so as to avoid carrying anything.
Hope this helps:)
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi davemk5golf,
Agree with crowlef2's advice re the heated lockers rental, but I think they may be confusing the Frontera Blanc apts with the Alaska apts which are just down from the Camellot hotel & the Olympiades apts. The Frontera Blanc (aka Frontera Blanca) apts are actually on the opposite side of the base-area slopes, directly facing the Olympiades. Although not ski-to-door, they're just across the road from the slopes and actually closer to a chairlift than the Olympiades. I haven't been inside the apts, but I've passed the buildings (3 joined blocks) many times and been in the shops/bars/restaurants on street level below them; the communal areas are shared with that commercial arcade, which is a bit dated looking to be honest, but the deals I've often seen for a week's stay there are hard to beat!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks for the advice, heated lockers over @ pas 83 a def must, still looking into places to stay at the moment but as i said thanks for the advice
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I went to Pas de la casa this year, we stayed at Manzano apartments which I think is a twin hotel of Olympiades. It was nice, although we got two apartments for 9 of us, there were no bedrooms and there were 5 of us sharing a studio....not sure if this standard or not?! There was a lot of snoring going on...

It was self catering, and only a couple of minutes walk from olympiades, just slightly further uphill. I wish I was still there!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy