Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Changes to the Rossignol search and win site?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just wondering if anyone else using the Rossignol Search and win site:
http://rossignol.searchpluswin.com/refer/ski

Noticed that the number of points you have have gone up by 10 times and the cost of all the prizes increased by 10 times too. It's like they add a zero for inflation!

When I logged on I thought I somehow hit the jackpot and could get a $250 Rossi store gift card right away.

Has this happend to anyone else?

snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Yup, spotted it too and thought I was going to have great fun spending my points to then realise what they had done!!
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Yup, they've just added a zero to the points awarded and the cost of rewards, can't think of a more pointless thing to do!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Anyone using it and hasn't spotted it yet the Rossi search and win thingie has been cancelled. But if you go to the reward store and email them at the addy on there Rossingol will make you an offer to spend your points (at least they did for me) including some stuff only previously available to the US. All but 60 of my remaining points now spent on Rossi backpack which middle daughter took a liking to a while back but was USA only at the time.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
The rossignol points carry over and can be accessed from the swagbucks site, where you can get £5 amazon.co.uk gift vouchers as well as baseball cards:

Search & Win

It also accumulates everything from the sessions and ride search and win sites so works quite well if you have odd points hanging over from the different sites
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
The backpack arrived today by Fedex so top marks to Rossignol for very speedy delivery after they'd said in their email it would come via USPS standard mail so allow 4 to 6 weeks! Rather handy little pack it is as well, just the right size for camera, snacks, drinks etc out on the mountain without getting in the way. Its one of these http://www.rossignol.com/IV/sky-15_NAMBA033_product_clothing-winter-active-men-backpacks.html As well as the backpack they stuck in a load of stickers and cloth badges (2x the big red Rossi stickers that were 250 points on the S+W site, 4 inch or so tall Rossi shield stickers, a big Rossi shield sew on badge and 3 little sew on woven Rossi cockerels) and as slowphil says carry over to swagbucks of the points.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
davkt, how many points did you have left by chance? I have 1806 points and they're sending me some stickers out, which seems fair enough. Would have loved a the backpack though!!

Handed realised points carried over and passwords and stuff so thanks for the info.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
3060, the backpack was 3000. In fact here is list of choices they offered me:
* Rossignol Sticker: 250 pts

* Rossignol Shirt: 2000 pts

* Rossignol hat: 1500 pts

* Rossignol backpack: 3000 pts
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Guess I was a bit short of a back pack!!

I'll see what they send me in a bit as they said they were going to send me some of their new stickers when they came out in the autumn.

The biggest problem I'm going to have is remembering what my username and password stuff was 'cos I never wrote it down - d'oh!!
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
They worked out my account just from the me using the email address I'd registered with S+W when I contacted them.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Worked out my details so now on Swagbucks!

It was Marjie who e-mailed me so I might drop her another e-mail as I fancy some of the patches!! Her e-mail was really nice so you never know!!
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Yep was Marjie who sorted it out for me, top notch customer service
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
erm bad news...after saying the points carry over to swagbucks it turns out they don't, when you try to redeem you just get an error message saying the points have been earnt on another site. Iif anybody has points left over i guess you will need to speak to Marjie to see what she can do for you.

I still think amazon gift vouchers probably work out better than saving for something off session / ride / elements search+win sites but you will need to use swagbucks search engine to do it.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy