Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Props to Filarinskis of Havant

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Some of you may have seen the thread 'new boot pains' in the gear part of the forum.

After an email including the link to the thread, I was given a ring promptly, and asked to come into the shop today.

The owner (i think it was steve but i could be wrong - apologies if you read this!) tweaked my newly purchased and problematic boots for me himself, spending two and a half hours working with me despite having had only a few hours sleep after a late return from skiing in italy, and the shop being packed out busy. The difference is amazing, they feel great, and i am now really looking forward to using them. If you want a great bootfitting in this area, including a free pass to the nearby dry ski slope to test the boots, make sure to get there on a quiet day when their regular fitters are about - and not all on holiday skiing!

Major props to Filarinskis - all round a great store, really friendly service, got a great deal, and i would not hesitate to recommend them. If you want to pick up something online, do check out their website, and support a top notch family store rather than the big chains!

Figured it would make a change to praise someone rather than complaining. Thanks to everyone for your suggestions in my previous threads.....
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Quote:

Major props to Filarinskis - all round a great store, really friendly service, got a great deal, and i would not hesitate to recommend them. If you want to pick up something online, do check out their website, and support a top notch family store rather than the big chains!

Figured it would make a change to praise someone rather than complaining

You will find Fillarinskis praised here quite a bit, and rightly so I have always found their service to be top class.

snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I used them when buying a set of new Elan skis.

They seem pretty good.

The included a bonus bag for nothing which I was not expecting.

And they posted me out those velcro things that hold the skis together. Again for free (I wanted another 2 for another set of skis).
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thankyou to you 3 for the kind words.

@mylespe,

I'm glad to see that your problems were sorted quickly, and very glad to hear you're enjoying using your new boots!

- Mo
Web Designer
Filarinskis
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Quote:

You will find Fillarinskis praised here quite a bit,
:

Not so sure I certainly have posted my dis-satisfaction with their advice and workshop service abilities.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy