Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Off Away Tomorrow

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Getting truly excited now, off away tomorrow to Meribel for my second trip of the season. Not sure what to expect of Meribel, been to the 3V more than 10 times now but never stopped in Meribel itself, hope I'm not turning into a Hooray:~/

Just praying that the transfer day is not as traumatic as in January when the flight was canceled and re-scheduled for Monday. Heading into Grenoble this time from Manchester on the FlyBe/Ski Olympic flight so hopefully better than Chambery.

I intend using Ski Olympic's ski hosting service but more than happy to meet up with any other Very Happy 's out there for a mess on the slopes.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Bammy Jastard. My skiing's over for this year unless I can persuade the missus to let me go again. Damn these handcuffs and leg irons are tight Mad
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I'm away tomorrow too. It feels rather good. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
One week until ski. Very Happy
queen bodecia, Where are you going?
stevew, As you have been to the 3V many times before you will know all the resorts in the area are good. My favorite is Courchevel. I must have been a Russian in another life.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
ph, yes on the skiing side but it's the Meribel town bit that's always put me off, but a good deal is a good deal Very Happy
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Portes du Soleil for me tomorrow staying in La Chapelle!

Been counting the seconds all week! Very Happy

halfhand, You need to get her hooked too! Then you can go as often as you like! wink
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Bambi on ice, No chance. She tried years ago but has hereditary dodgy knees (falls over on skis and can't stand up unaided) plus I'd rather not as then I only have myself to worry about. It was bad enough when I took my daughter the other year. When she was in ski school I was constantly fretting that I'd get a call saying she was having a helicopter ride to casualty Sad Played hell with my skiing (well that's my excuse wink ) But I digress. Little Angel
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
halfhand, That sucks... how about somewhere with spa's and shopping? Could end up being an expensive trip though!
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Bambi on ice, That's why I do a lads trip or go on my own Smile
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy