Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Fresh Powder in Tirol

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I've just scored some fresh tracks in boot deep pow up Nordkette - jealous anyone? Razz Bit crusty underneath in some places, but it's still snowing - looks set to be a good weekend in Tirol! Anyone gonna be out and about?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Good, good, keep the updates coming Very Happy
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
A bit early for me, next trip out is 19th March to Kuhtai Very Happy
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I might be heading over to Kuhtai tomorrow, I'll let you know how the snow's doing.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
clarky999, my mate was there last week and he described the pistes as the best he has been on, but he is not very experienced. I was there the first week of Feb and had boot/knee deep powder on (empty) pistes Very Happy because it was a white out and dumping with snow every one was still in bed. Very strange riding undulating red pistes, first time up, in white out and powder Laughing did not know whether to straight line them or put some turns in but as because I had not been on those particular pistes before I ended up doing a bit of both. Managed to get stuck up to my waist on what I thought was a piste but was the bit between them, never been so knackered in my life trying to swim out of it Laughing

Enjoy !!
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Today was probably one of the best days skiing I've ever had - with knee deep snow, it turns out Nordkette is actually a bit of a freeride gem! Nothing for the piste pounders, but if the snow's good and your a good offpiste skier with a bit of imagination re lines there's a LOT of cool terrain - big open faces, steep narrow couloirs, jibby lines through/over the trees/bushes... Not a lot of big hucks, but there are some cool lips to pop off. Hardly any people around either - maybe 20/30 all day, so even at 4pm there were fresh tracks to be had. It certainly rivals the offpiste in St Anton, for instance. If you get a chance and there's fresh snow, defo check it out.

Still snowing too - apart from Patscherkoffel, the whole Inn valley is shrouded in snow clouds, so everyone who's coming out to Tirol soon is in for a bit of a treat. The warmer weather earlier this week seems to have helped to snowpack stabilise a bit too. I have a feeling tomorrow is gonna be exceptional!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy