Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

NEW SLOPE AT WEYMOUTH, DORSET

Poster: A snowHead
The new slope just outside Weymouth opens this Friday. Eddie the Eagle is gonna open it. Classic!
The slope looks really good and there are more bumps, hits, etc than you could shake a stick at. There are some pictures on the snowboardclub uk web site.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
any more details? do they have a website?
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
paulmc, I have used it for snowboarding lessens - it's good! Smile
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Just too bloody dear for a dry slope ;-(.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
paulmc, I don't know whether or not they have a website

Dorset Snowsport Centre
Warmwell Holiday Park
Warmwell
nr Weymouth
Dorset
DT2 8JE

Tel:-01305 853245
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
IncogSkiSno, I witnessed an amusing incident there several years ago. A young skier several places ahead of me in the queue for the button lift, managed to get the button stuck in the dendix as he got on the lift, and unzipped the dendix from the slope Very Happy He had travelled about 3/4 of the way up the hill towing the skislope behind him before someone hit the E stop. There was a bit of a delay Crying or Very sad while the slope staff disentangled him, and restapled the skiing surface back to the hill!
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
http://www.dorsetsnowsportcentre.co.uk/
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
All things considered I'll stick with Christchurch dry ski slope, closer, cheaper and serves good basic food at reasonable prices
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
D G Orf, I think I'm picking up a theme here . . . but I coooould be wrong . . . along the lines of 'if a slope was made of, say chocolate, you'd find a bit more time to ski'? wink
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I agree with you DG,there's some good deals at Christchurch,about £14 for a night inc Pizza or similar.Well there was last year,haven't been this year yet.
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Christchurch usually do a deal for week days ski all morning or afternoon for the price of 1 hour in the evening or at weekends
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
pistemeister, Laughing

D G Orf, Christchurch is nearer for me too, but I'd like to keep my fingers and thumbs intact whilst I'm learning to board thank you! It's fine for skiing and if you're a competent boarder, as for the food well it's basically chips, chips and more chips!
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Its not at Weymouth! It's much closer to Wool, where I come from! Evil or Very Mad
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
A Wool (Bindon Abbey) Boy then!
Good pair of gloves & wrist guards prevents most normal denex injuries.
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Simon (Mr T), I was trained to answer the phone with the local exchange wink

Those Malvern people....THEY STOLE OUR SHEEP CENTRE!!!!!
snow conditions
Ha HA! I expect most people thought you were mental! Laughing
Glad i don't,i work for BT,i never know where i am.......well usually drinking tea/coffee! wink
ski holidays
Does Christchurch still have the B. awful lift at Knee height that was in use when it first opened?
latest report
boredsurfin, Yes, and so does Dorset. It's easier to have the bar resting on your hip but that can be ticky, the first few times I went to either of these slopes my shoulders and arms were really painful.
snow conditions
IncogSkiSno, Yep, exactly the reason I have not been since it opened. Southampton was far superior at the timefor skiing/lifts. Facilities were not very good Sad
ski holidays
boredsurfin, You do get used to it after a while and I always have a stretch afterwards so I'm OK with it now.
latest report
No, Mr H, us Malvern people could be trusted to have a sheep centre.
After all, just why did the dorset people breed a sheep with a broad back? Shocked
snow conditions
Sharon Hopkinson,
Malvern isn't that connected with Porton Down, wink Shocked
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy