Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Does this refer to Discount Lift Passes for Les Arcs starting this weekend?

Poster: A snowHead
http://www.skipass-lesarcs.com/catalog/?lang=en

We are heading to Paradiski on the 5th of March , is this saying you can get discounted passes , I have to buy 3 adult passes and one child , dont qualify for a family ticket as 3 are over 17 , so any saving on 1000+ euros on lift passes would be great.

Thanks in advance
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Yes, that's what the ad is saying - limited-time sale on family and standard 6/7/8 day lift passes. But the sale doesn't start until the Saturday morning (6th). Do you have Net access when you're out there? It may be Net only. There may be other conditions.

You can always rock up on the 6th to the lift-pass office and buy (though perhaps there is some advance-order discount on the Net? Don't see it mentioned but that's not everything rolling eyes)
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
we leave on Friday , heading to les coches arriving Sat morning early , this would be great , 30% off for a 7 day pass. We had aslked the chalet to pre book , hope they haven't done it yet , will call right away and get thenm to check.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Scot_Ski, good find Very Happy I think this deserves a bump!
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Scot_Ski,

Three day flash sale, but valid from 13 March until 24 April. So best buy early if going out later, but appears not valid for use this week.

"Flash Sales start on Saturday 6th March at 9:00 and end on Tuesday 9th March at 17:00
Date of validity of Flash Sales skipasses: from March 13 until April 24 (see products details)."
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Gutted I bought my passes on Wednesday morning - No sign of the flash sale then... Sad we are over there for the first Easter week.
I think a cheeky email to the team over there will be on its way later you never know your luck.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
emailed les arcs very quick response so big plus there. No joy in getting a rebate on the tickets. surprise surprise but it was worth asking.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Ah! They put up more info since I looked Sad
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I've just tried to purchase 2 adult and 1 child Paraunlimited ski passes, however the price suggested is still as before. No sign of the flash sale discounts. Has anybody successfully purchased discounted lift passes Puzzled

doh, stupid me, there were separate links on the left side for the flash sale products. You can still purhase the standard price passes if ou want wink

Last edited by You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net. on Sat 6-03-10 10:06; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
I am not having much luck either, price not changing ??
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Quote:

doh, stupid me, there were separate links on the left side for the flash sale products. You can still purhase the standard price passes if ou want

I'm now convincing myself that these extra links were not there initially.
Makes me feel better anyway Very Happy
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Found the link now wink I need a pass for 14th March and do not have a skicarte, the website has the option "I don't have a skicarte, I order it with my skipass. Attention, 10 to 15 days delay is needed to prepare and send your order." but then on the next page has the option to collect at the resort. All a bit confusing ???? Any advice ?
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
I too am a bit confused by this, but I think it refers to postal orders, it states on the first page 'For pick up to a point of sale, orders are possible until 4 days before the 1st day of skiing'.

Does anyone know what time the bourg st maurice ticket office opens?
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Llew wrote:
doh, stupid me, there were separate links on the left side for the flash sale products. You can still purhase the standard price passes if ou want wink

Doh, stupid us as well Laughing
Thanks, we've found the links now! Passes ordered & sent to mate's French address - now just need to cross fingers that they arrive in time...

And big thanks to Scot_Ski for finding this in the first place snowHead
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Have taken a gamble and bought 6 day ski pass from the 14th March. Fingers crossed I can collect this at the ticket office.

The website still confuses me, one part saying 'For pick up to a point of sale, orders are possible until 4 days before the 1st day of skiing', the next saying "I don't have a skicarte, I order it with my skipass. Attention, 10 to 15 days delay is needed to prepare and send your order.", then the next giving you the option to collect at Arc1600, Arc1800 etc etc. Emailed lesarcs@lesarcs.com only to be told to call them Sad

Anyway thanksScot_Ski,
snow report
Alfie, they're pretty good on the phone and speak a good level of English.
ski holidays
Many thanks Scot_Ski for posting this. I've just bought 5 adult passes for week commencing 21 March & saved over £370. It means driving on to Bourg to pick them up before going to Montchavin but that's no real problem. The real trouble is we seem to have already decided how to spend the saving several times over!
snow conditions
looks like the last day to start a Paradiski pass is 12 April on this promo...do they close the La Plagne link a week early? edit-now seeing that they say
Be carefull to choose a first day skiing between the 13th of march and 12ve april
for the Les Arcs passes also although the top says
Date of validity of Flash Sales skipasses: from March 13 until April 24 (see products details).

I saw previuosly that the last week (or so) of the season was already discounted, so maybe this has something to do with the contradiction??
snow report
Have rang the tourist office and a very helpful english speaking lady confirmed it is OK to collect the pass in resort Very Happy Big thanks again to Scot_Ski, and also JimW, for confirming a phone call was worth it.
latest report
Does anybody else think it seems too good to be true and weird that the offer is only on Les Arc web website and not the equivalent La Plagne website http://www.skipass-laplagne.com/catalog/
However the http://www.lesarcsnet.com/lift-system/les-arcs-lift-system-and-passes.htm website links to the offer, therefore I decided to go for it.

Also the http://www.skipass-lesarcs.com/catalog/?lang=en and http://www.skipass-laplagne.com/catalog/ web sites do resolve to the same IP addresses.

I just hope its no scam and that the passes arrive within the suggested 15 days.
latest report
Llew,

Well i followed your lead and bought them yesterday - 5ads and 1ch.

fingers crossed!
latest report
mwncidrwg, it opens at the same time as the Funicular, which iirc is about 7:30am.

Got mine yesterday - as an owner in the resort, I usually get 15% , unfortunately can't combine the two offers: still it's better than a poke in the eye.

4 and a bit hours left... don't wait too long!
ski holidays
JimW, You received you passes from the Flash sale Puzzled

Excellent if that is the case, as you can see above I was a bit suspicious of such a great offer.

Thanks Scot_Ski, for the post
snow report
Many thanks to all for pointing me in the direction of this sale. 5 passes have now been ordered for our group, saving us over €300. Four are re-cahrges of existing passes, and one is a new pass which the website allowed collection at the Arc 1950 lift pass office without any complaint.

For those with any doubts, the process followed on the website is exactely the same as for full price passes. It's just that clicking the side bar link loads the discounted prices in the date/type selector. Receipts etc. are exactely as I've had in previous years of buying Les Arcs passes online.

Fill yer boots - only three and a quarter hours left!
ski holidays
Jo225 wrote:
Passes ordered & sent to mate's French address - now just need to cross fingers that they arrive in time...

Passes arrived this morning Very Happy snowHead
latest report
Llew, sorry wasn't clear - We've had the same arcs / paradiski passes for some years now, and the computer just recharges them when we sign up on line. The passes sit in the apartmetn ( saves forgetting them....) sooo yes I have 'got' them but "received" ? - no, not quite!. However, I do have the invoice.
snow report
JimW, thanks
Jo225, Excellent, mine shouldn't be too much longer Smile
latest report
Llew,

Have they turned up yet?

Puzzled
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Mattmulkeen,
No not yet, but with Jo225 having received theirs in France and I have more than another week before we go, I would have thought they should be fine.
It did suggest allow 15 days for outside France, which is this Sunday.
I'll contact them if they have not turned up before next Wednesday. wink
snow report
Mattmulkeen, They arrived yesterday Very Happy
ski holidays
Llew, Very Happy
snow report
hope loads of you were able to take advantage of this , i only found out about it 2 days before we left and the chalet had already purchased my ski passes , ouch!!!!! 3 adults and and 1 child for 7 days skiing at full price , the saving would have paid for my lift passes in Meribel at easter for me and my son and loads of beer and crepes for the wee one.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy