Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Meribel Mottaret / Eurostar snowtrain - storing luggage for half a day

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,

Going to Meribel Mottaret in March on the Eurostar snowtrain. Getting there early so was wondering if anyone has any tips on what to do with my bags while I go skiing on the first day.

Access to the apartment isn't allowed until about 3:00pm. There's a chance the apartment will be empty and they'll let us in early, but just in case I wanted a backup!

Thanks!
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
monkeyman, Welcome to Snowheads

have you asked whether there's a luggage facility / boot room? - lots of appartments have something like that...

When I've eurostared I've just chucked my bags in a communal room and got on with it. Also sometimes you'll find the ski hire shops might have lockers or their might be lockers near lifts (in c 1650 for example - the lockers near the main bubble would be big enough for some 'squashable bags'

try the tourist office...
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I can't comment on Meribel but some French resorts have a "baggagerie" (spelling?) a sort of left luggage facility. Last time I used one when the snow train got us to the resort before 8am it was only a few euros to leave the bags all day while we went off skiing.

Like bertie bassett said, I'd ask the tourist office.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy