Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Men's Snowboard Parallel Giant Slalom

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Start time Saturday
Quals UK 1800 Vanc 1000
Final UK 2015 Vanc 1215

Start list

Blue Course
Start Order
Bib Athlete
1 1 CAN MORISON Matthew
2 3 FRA DUFOUR Sylvain
3 5 CAN ANDERSON Jasey Jay
4 7 SUI GALMARINI Nevin
5 9 SLO FLANDER Rok
6 11 SUI HALDI Roland
7 13 SWE BIVESON Daniel
8 15 FRA BOZZETTO Mathieu
9 17 USA KLUG Chris
10 19 USA JEWELL Tyler
11 21 AUT WALDER Ingemar
12 23 ITA MARCH Aaron
13 25 GBR MCLEISH Adam
14 27 ITA ERLACHER Meinhard
15 29 JPN NOFUJI Yuki

Red Course
Start Order
Bib Athlete
1 2 AUT GRABNER Siegfried
2 4 CAN LAMBERT Michael
3 6 AUT KARL Benjamin
4 8 ITA FISCHNALLER Roland
5 10 AUT PROMMEGGER Andreas
6 12 GER BUSSLER Patrick
7 14 SLO MARGUC Rok
8 16 SUI SCHOCH Simon
9 18 SUI ISELIN Marc
10 20 RUS DETKOV Stanislav
11 22 SLO SUSTERSIC Izidor
12 24 SLO KOSIR Zan
13 26 BUL RANTCHEV Ivan
14 28 UKR PENYAK Yosyf
15 30 CZE SINDELAR Petr
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
BOA NEWS ALERT wrote:
Snowboarder Mcleish 24th in Parallel Giant Slalom

Team GB snowboarder Adam Mcleish finished 24th in the parallel giant slalom in torrid weather conditions on Cypress Mountain this morning. Mcleish produced two clean and consistent qualification runs, recording times of 40.30 seconds and 40.79 seconds, but just missed out on the top 16 finish required to progress to the 1/8 finals. Mcleish became the 52nd and final athlete to compete for Team GB at the Vancouver 2010 Olympic Winter Games.

Adam Mcleish said:

“Racing in those weather conditions wasn’t easy. Visibility was pretty limited with the rain and fog, but the snow was pretty decent so the organisers did a good job preparing the hill. It was challenging today but I enjoyed it. I’m pleased I had two clean runs as it’s pretty hit or miss in our sport. I think it’s cool that so many people came out to support in this terrible weather. It’s been fun.”

snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy